Chapter five.

Still Ella P.O.V

Doctor Alex looks too young for his age.Earlier,sam told me that he is 30 years old.I don't believe.He looks like a 20 years boy."Do you want to know the gender of the baby?"Dr Alex asks me.I nodded.I am pretty excited to know the gender.I lift my dress and he put some gel in my belly.It makes me laugh.There is also a machine where i can see my baby moving."Its a girl".he tells me.I am so happy that i start crying.It must be the hormones.Dr alex gives me a tissue.I wipe my tears and the gel on my belly.It will be easy to buy baby's things now.

I rearrange my dress.Sam touch my belly ."Uncle Sam will wait for you baby"he said.I smile.Dr Alex gives me the baby photo and also the ultrasound.we drive home.I can't wait to tell my aunt and uncle the news.I rush to them and tell them about the gender.They are very happy and hugs me.

"Ella tomorrow we will go at the shopping mall to buy some maternity dress for you and the baby clothes and toys."my aunt tells me.I miss my parents and Ahana so much.I click the photo of my baby and send it to Ahana and mom on whatsapp.Hopefully, Ahanna is online,we do a video call.We talks a lot and i tell her about my baby gender.She is contented.She miss me so much.

Even i do miss her.We end up the video call.I freshed up and go to bed.Next month,I will go to university .I don't care about what people say or not. I will think about myself and Heaven.I touch my belly and start talking to heaven.Then,I fell sleep.The next day,i wake up and do my morning routines.I had wear a beautiful red dress.I join everyone for breakfast.Aunt lexi has already dressed well.When we finish eating our bread,Aunt Lexi and i go at the shopping mall.