Chapter two

The picture above is Edward.

😊😊😊

She was shocked when Ahana told her that.It can't be.That's what she thought.Ella  thinks that its impossible and she wasn't sure if Edward have used protection.She is worried sick.If she was,what will she do ? Her reputation will be tarnished.All these thought have been disturbing her.Without knowing what to do,she rush to Ahana's place.

Fortunately,Ahana have alreary bought a pregnancy kit.Ella quickly tries it.She waits impatiently for the result with Ahana.It was finally time.She gathers her courage and go and see the result She is surprised.The test is positive.She can't believe it.There is a baby inside her womb.She is only eighteen and pregnant.It is too young for her.

It's not like that she is not happy .She is but there will be terrible consequences about it.."What will you do now ?"Ahana asks her." "I will keep it.I don't want to kill it.The baby is innocent."Ella tells her.Ahana supports her in her decision."We will raise it together,Ella.Don't worry,after all i am the aunt."she said.

They talk about the baby.Ella is ten weeks pregnant now.It is obviously Edward's child.It was him who had taken her virginity.She is not going to tell Edward and her parents.Edward doesn't deserve to know about it.What if he reject their child.She returns home and lie down a bit.She touch her belly ans let a sound of relief.

That baby has saved her life from all these sadness.She has a new reason to live.If the baby is a girl,her name will be heaven and If it is a boy,his name will be Eden.She fall sleep thinking about her angel.These three months have passed quickly.Ella has search all precautions require in internet about pregnancy.She has also noted down the important things.

These months,Ella has enjoyed a lot with Ahana.She has been eating healthy food for the baby.She doesn't want to go for an apointment at the doctor.she want her baby to remain a secret.Today is the graduation day  and she is four months now.Her bumps is started showing now.She wear a large plain shirt to hide it and wear a black pant.

There are many people there.Its time for her to take her results.She is pretty nervous.She can't believe it.She get an scholarship in business.She is very happy and hug her parents.The latter already knows about her scholarship and they have hide it from  her to surprise her.She has got the opportunity to go to study at stanford university which is in California.

It was her dream to go there.She was sad that she had to be seperated from her bestfriend.Ahana has also passed her exams.It is time for Ella to tell her parents about her pregnancy.She can't hide it anymore from her guardians.

😊😊☺

Please vote.