Chapter thirteen

The labour pain was unbearable.It is the most difficult and painful experience of my life.I won't forget it.Everyone hold my baby."She is beautiful Ella"my aunt and uncle tell me."She is not like you.Only her eyes are like you."They tell me."I know.She look like her father."I tell them.I won't hate my daughter because of her looks.I love her so much.Heaven and i are in hospital for two days.I am bored.

We get discharge on the third day.Everyone welcome us.They have did a small party  for me and heaven.That's so sweet of them.I have enjoyed a lot.I am so tired.I take Heaven and go to the nursery.Heaven is fast asleep.I put her in her crib and then go to sleep.The next day i wake up late.I didn't sleep well because of the cries of heaven yesterday.I feed her in the middle of the night.

Its so difficult to handle a  baby.Fortunately,my aunt is here to help me.I bath heaven and dress her in a beautiful purple dress.She looks so cute.The whole day i play with her and talk to her.Even if she can't talk now,i like speaking to her.Her beautiful face melts my heart.I am tired and my aunt is playing with heaven.I go to my room to rest.

"I love you Edward,please don't leave."I said to Edward. I hate you Ella,you really suck.You make my life miserable."Edward tells me.Then i wake up.Thank god it was a dream.It seem real.I am sweating.I go to the washroom and wash my face.I return to my bedroom and sit down on the bed.I don't know why I still love Edward for what he had done  ten months ago.I shall forget him but i can't.Dylan loves me and has always taken good care of me.I like him but i don't love.Maybe,i will start love him.He is not bad.He respects me and has never force me in anything.