Chapter four.

The picture above is her uncle's house

😊☺😊

Ella P.O.V

We drive at the home of my uncle.I am surprised to see the house of my uncle.It is a very beautiful,cozy and a huge house.Its obvioust hat he has a big house as my whole family is lawyer.Their salary rate is very high.I don't want to become a lawyer and its me who will change this fact that the menders is a generation of lawyer.Sam helps me to carry the suitcase to his house.Aunt lexi shows me my room.She tells me to rest and tomorrow we will have a talk.

I take out my pyjama from my suitcase and then take a warm shower.I feel relax.I don't want my thing to be in suitcase so i decided to take out all my clothes from my suitcase and put them in the cupboard.It took me two hour to set up my things in my new room.I am tired and i lie down on the bed.I miss my parents.They should have supported me in this situation but they didn't.Instead they told me to get out.I am hurt but i won't cry.It's not good for the baby.I fall sleep.The next day,i wake up late.

I do my morning routines.I wear a blue plain dress.I go downstairs for breakfast."So young lady,what did you come to California,any particular reason,"my aunt said.Taking a deep breath,i told them everything.They support me and wish me good luck in College.Sam is shocked to hear i am pregnant.

"Congrats sis,i didn't know that i will become an uncle very soon."sam tell me.I thanked him and mock him.I ask my aunt if she knows a good doctor for me.She knows a doctor and he is very good and he is a family doctor.His name is Alex Reid.I want to visit Dr Alex today.I ask sam to drop me at Dr alex's office but he insist in coming with me during my check up.

.We drive there.We arrive at our destination.When we enter the buildings,we are surprised to see many pregnant women ahead of us.We have waited for nearly two hours.Finally,our turn has come."Hi doctor Alex"sam greets Dr Alex."Don't tell that you have impregnant that girl,Sam."doctor Alex said.I laugh."No doctor,she is my cousin."Sam tells him.Dr Alex mouth a sorry and examines me.