Chapter twelve

Suddenly,i fell a substance fall down."Oh no my water just broke.I am supposed to go in labour now.Its too early for me."I can't take it anymore.I fall down .I manage to grab my phone and call Sam.Fortunately he answers."The baby is coming,"I gasp.He told me that he is coming right now.I cried .In twenty minutes,sam come home.He carry me to the car.He places me on the back seat.Fortunately my friends and mia are there.I feel very hot.I try the breathing method but it didn't work.

I scream .Sam drive so fast and I tell him to rush.Finally,i have reached hospital.They put in a wheeling chair as i can't walk.They take me to the delivery room.The nurse tell me to relax.It have been one hour since i'm in the hospital.I lie down in the bed.Its my time for delivery.Hopefully,Sam and dylan was present in the room.

The nurse tells me to push me.I try but i can't.It hurt so much.Dylan is soothing some sweet talk in my ear.I want to take out the baby from me.I grab Dylan hand hard.He whine in pain.I push hard."The head is out.One last push"the nurse tell me.I push again much harder this time.The baby is out and i can feel it.I rest in the bed hearing my daughter's cries.The nurse has gone and clean my baby.Then she returns with my baby in her hand.Heaven is enveloped in a white cloth.She place it on my hand.

I hold my daughter.She is very beautiful.She is a split image of her dad.When she has opened her eyes for the first time,i am shocked.she gets my eyes,My beautiful brown eyes.She looks at me with her big eyes.She is so adorable.The doctor tells me that the baby is perfectly fine.Then,everyone enter the room.The nurse came and asks me how will i name her."Her name is Heaven Lynne Manders."I told her. Everyone congratulate me.