Chapter fourteen

After six years.

The picture above is heaven Lynne Menders.Heaven is now five years old.She will turn six in July.

Ella P.O.V :
Heaven has grown up and she has become more beautiful.Five years ago when heaven was 1 years old,Dylan and I have started a fashion designer business with our pocket money.Dylan and I are partners.Few years later,the business has been a success.We have become very famous.We are one of the best fashion desighner in the world.We have earn a lot of profits.Our business is at new york also,where i was born.

I still live with my aunt even i have earn a living and has become very rich.Dylan and I was engaged.I am independent and a strong lady.I am very happy.Every thing turn perfect.I have been very busy and i have decided to return to my hometown and meet my parents.Heaven has not meet her grand parents yet.I want her to meet them.John is an Chemistry teacher and Mia is a psychatrist.Ahana is a Business-studies teacher.Sam is a lawyer.

I decide to leave tomorrow."Heaven come and help me to pack our bags"I call heaven."No mommy i am playing now with Uncle Sam and Aunt mia"she tells me.Oh i almost forget to tell you.Sam and Mia is married.They were so drunk in love that they married after university.They are only concentrating on their career now.I encourage them for their relationship."Sam you have spoil my daughter so much and now she is not even listening to me"I scold Sam.

Sam is laughing.Heaven has become very naughty and everyone fell for her puppy face."Heav we are going to meet aunt Ahanna."i tell her .She is very excited to meet Ahanna and my parents.Sometimes,she asks me why she don't have a daddy.It bring tears to my face.I tell her that her daddy has left us.She resemble a lot like Edward.She loves Dylan but she wants her daddy.She knows that Dylan is her soon to be dad.Infact,i have not shown her father's face.I regret about that.For my selfish reasons,I kept her away from her father.That was wrong but i won't let her see that bastard.Edward must have married and have children.