Chapter sixteen

Edward P.O.V :
It is 12 o'clock and i am watching the news.I am shocked to see Ella,the love of my life on T.V.She has become very rich and famous.She has become more beautiful.What I have done to her six years ago,was terrible.I regret it.That day was the best night,I ever have.Her beautiful lips,her brown eyes and her beautiful brown short hair,i miss it all.when,I realise that I fell in love with her,She was already gone.

She changed me.I stopped being a playboy when i realise i love her.I have taken my responsibility and i am a doctor.It's been a long time that i saw her.I want her but i don't deserve her.I have hurt her so much.She probably hates me.I am surprised when the journalist have mention that she is a single mother.I can't believe it.She maybe has already get married and divorce or maybe that child was outside marriage.Anyway she is happy in her life,I think i shall move on and stop thinking about her.

Ella P.O.V :
I can't belive it dad called me.I hug Dylan.After a long time,Dad talked to me.I am very happy.Dad has forgiven me.I am relieved.Dylan,Sam,Mia and John want to come with me at new york.I don't want to disturb them in their life but they kept on insisting and i accept.Dylan and I are still at Office.We gave everyone a holiday for two months.The workers are contented.

I have to leave soon."Bye dylan."i tell him.Before I leave,I peck him on the cheek.I have realised one thing.Dylan is acting very weird with me.I don't know what's wrong with him.I think he is not happy with me.But i choose to ignore it."Don't be pessimist Ella,Dylan loves you a lot."I mumble to myself.I drive silently to my house.