His Name

e·ter·ni·ty /əˈtərnədē/

infinite or unending time.

•••

The mountains are cold, but my cloak keeps me warm enough to make it through them. The sound of birds wakes me every time I start to fall asleep.

The five of us continue walking to god knows where. We don't even know where to go.

"Alright." Yoon turns around. "So you know the way to the next dragon warrior's village?"

"Yeah. Of course I do." Kija answers. "There should be a dragon... warrior..." he trails off and collapses, face first.

"Kija!" Princess Yona yells.

Hak picks Kija up and carries him into the forest. Yoon, The Blue Dragon, Princess Yona, and I follow him. We probably should've taken a break a long time ago.

"He was digging like a mad man." Yoon sighs. "All that hard work must have completely worn him out."

"Oh no..." Princess Yona says.

"Well, rest in peace, White Snake," Hak says and drops a white handkerchief on Kija's face.

Kija immediately sits up and starts speaking gibberish, waving his arms around.

"Kija! Calm down!" Princess Yona yells. Kija lies down and closes his eyes.

"I'm sorry for passing out, Princess." Kija apologizes. "I don't know why I feel so exhausted. I'm having some trouble locating the other dragons."

"There's no need to push yourself," Yona says.

"So the white dragon can't sense the other dragons right now. What about our blue one?" Yoon asks and looks at the Blue Dragon. We look at the Blue Dragon only to see Ao chewing on his wig. The Blue Dragon doesn't reply.

"Woah. I forgot he was here." Hak says.

"Yeah, he's been traveling with us this whole tile, dummy," I say.

"Blue Dragon, can you sense where the other dragons are?" Yona asks.

The Blue Dragon cocks his head as Ao squeaks.

"Judging by his face, I'm not even positive he knows what they are." Hak crosses his arms.

"Oh!" Kija looks down. "I feel so bad for you! But it's not your fault." He grabs the Blue Dragon's hand. "You had no one to teach you the way! But from this day forward, I shall become your teacher. Believe me. I'd be honored to teach you the ways of the four dragon warriors. In fact, why don't you just call me brother from now on?"

Everything was so sweet until the Blue Dragon immediately runs deeper into the forest.

"Hey!" Kija yells. "Where are you going?"

"I think his brother scared him off," Hak says.

•••

We follow the Blue Dragon deeper into the forest until we hear the sound of water.

A waterfall?