The Wind Clan

|| edited ||

beau·ty /ˈbyo͞odē

a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight.

•••

"This clan's guards take naps, huh?" Hak asks after kicking two boys.

"Master Hak?" The two boys ask.

"Hey stranger. Has it been ten years?" one of the boys ask.

"It's been three."

"Why are you here?"

"Did ya get fired from the general's post?" One of the boys snickers.

"I see your laxness hasn't changed..." Hak sweatdropped.

"We're the Wind clan. We don't resist the flow of the wind, we go with it. We sleep when we're sleepy!"

"Who in the world posted these two as guards?" I ask. The two boys gasped.

"Lady Himari!" One of them yells.

"Who are you?" I ask. They start crying.

"She doesn't even remember who we are..." I sweatdrop. I don't remember meeting two idiots like them.

"Hey, Master Hak! It's you!" A Wind clan resident yells. Multiple residents run towards Hak. It's n surprising, they haven't seen their own General in three years.

"So who're these two girls?" A lady asks. So the two boys that were guarding the gates know me, but not her?

"Are they Master Hak's girlfriends?" A girl asks.

"What?!" I yell. If anything, Yona is Hak's girlfriend.

"Lady Himari, sorry about this." Hak blushes. The idea of Yona becoming his girlfriend must be embarrassing. No, having two girlfriends.

"No. This one is General Geun-Tae's daughter." He points at me. He told them without asking? "This one is a trainee lady-in-waiting from the castle." He says and points at Yona.

"General Geun-Tae's daughter?!" A resident asks.

"Next time, please ask before saying that..." I whisper.

"Sorry."

The male residents look at Yona. "What's your name?" One asks.

"Where are you from?" A woman asks. "Kuuto?"

"So what's Hiyruu Palace like?" Another asks.

"How old are ya?"

"U-Um..." Yona stutters. All of a sudden, she collapses. Was she overwhelmed?

"Oh, my! She's such a delicate thing!" A woman says, catching her.

Hak takes her from the woman's arms and speaks. "Get her a bed and something to eat."

"Our young master being kind to a girl?" One of the boys that had guarded the gate said, surprised.

"Did you not hear me?" Hak asks. The two boys quickly rush to get a bed and food prepared. I walk behind Hak. Fuuga is a lively town.

"Where's Elder Mun-deok?" I ask. "Shouldn't he be here?"

"The elder went to Hiyruu Palace." One of the boys that was guarding the gates replies.

"What?"

"So you guys don't know. Out of the blue, there was a Five-General summons from the castle."