Sex, Secrets, and Lies -Teaser of final chapter-

“Cheyenne please, you have to listen to me!” Anna yelled over the fight.

She was swinging her Angel’s sword at one of the manic vampires coming at her, slicing his head right off his shoulders and then she turned to face me again.

“If I don’t heal you, Annie is going to win.”

I stabbed my Iron stake through my vampire appoints dead heart and then turned to face Anna.

“Behind you!” I yelled.

She whirled around and brought her sword down on the vampires head, slicing it in half. I shuttered involuntary but couldn’t help but admire her. For such a petite girl, she was really tough.

“I told you,” I said running towards my group who were fighting more vampires. “I don’t want to be healed, I want you to heal Jasmine.”

Three vampires ran at Anna then, sensing her sweeter blood, and she worked to fight them off. I watched her for a moment, fighting them and noticed that even her movements were angelic. There was an aura around her that seemed to attract all the lower level vampires, made their brains switch from ‘fight’ mode to ‘feed’ mode which was much better for us. I wondered, briefly, if the other vampires were also attracted to her. But my wondering was short-lived when I heard her cry out; one of the vampires had scratched her arm.

I jumped into the fight them, killing off two of them instantly and then helping her with the rest.

When they were dead she turned to face me. Her face was wild, her blue eyes glowing with the magic she was welding and her red hair whipping in all directions. Her usual translucent skin was stained with dirt and vampire blood and her lips were in a straight line.

“I’ve told you once and I’ll tell you again; I was sent here to heal you. And even if I wanted to I can’t heal…”

She was cut off because someone hit her in the back of her head. Anna fell to her hands and knees, her Angel’s sword jumped away from her, landing on the ground. I looked at her for a moment, to make sure she was okay, and then my eyes slowly lifted up to see her attacker. My head stopped dead in my chest as I looked into the eyes of the man who had tortured me for so long. A sinister sneer appeared on his face as he stepped over Anna’s fallen, but perfectly intact form, towards me.

“Well hello Cheyenne, its such an honor to see you again.”

I took a step backwards, nearly stumbling, unable to face him, but knowing I had to.

“Hello James…” I replied.

<3

Voteeeee

Commentttt

<3