Teaser for part three :]

Though I have not written the chapter yet (and it may take a bit because school is about to start for me) here is a little sneak peak of what to expect from the slide show over there ----->

& also a brief description.

Determined at keeping her loved ones safe, even at the cost of her and the baby growing inside of her; Cheyenne is counting down the days when she can finally rid the world of James once and for all and be in the arms of the one she truly desires -but James seems to have other plans and with her due date fast approaching, how long can she pull off this charade?

Jace is desperate for answers. He's certain Cheyenne wasn't in the building when it collapsed but he has found no trace of her or James anywhere and the shock of Cheyenne's disappearance is taking an impact on the other hunters.

Emotions run high as they try to put pieces of a "normal" life back together only to receive an offer from The Secret Moon council that seems a little too good to be true; are their intentions really pure or do they have other motives?

Jace's world couldn't be more upside down and he's struggling to hold onto any piece of Cheyenne he can and then a very unexpected package shows up that rocks his world and changes the course of everything.

:]

So that's all I have so far. Bear with me I came up with it right on the spot:

What to look forward to: the birth of a baby that will change the rules of everything.

An appearance from The Secret Moon council (remember the doctor told Cheyenne about them after she had her miscarriage)

Cheyenne trying to deal with James and receiving some unexpected help from a welcomed friend.

A look into Mia's head to see how she's dealing with things (now whether or not that would be in her point of view or not is still not decided)

And many more exciting things including a re-connection between Jace and Cheyenne.

The story is still in the thought process so I'm still at the stage where I can change anything, but for the most part this is the basis but I still have a lot of planning to do so bear with me :]