New Book Announcements [ Oct-16-2021 ]

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

Every heart sings a song,

incomplete until another heart whispers back.

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

Kabir Jaisinghani

A thirty-six-year-old single father of a ten-year-old Advika. He is like the lake, calm, composed, treasuring secrets at its depth. His life revolves around his little girl ever since his wife passed away in a tragic terrorist bomb blast. He's a doting father at home and a ruthless, insensitive, selfish man in the world outside. He owns two restaurants. Once upon a time, he used to be a famous chef. But he no longer cooks except for his princess at home.

He stays with his younger sister, Mishti Jaisinghani who is all set to tie a knot with businessman Rohan Thakur. That's where his troubles begin. It's not that he is unhappy about her sister's alliance or cannot take care of his daughter all by himself. It's his mother's condition that is the root cause of his trouble, which is, "He should either shift back and stay with his parents or get married again." Kabir doesn't want to move in with his parents because he doesn't prefer staying under the same roof as his father Krishna Jaisinghani.

He finally decides to go for an arranged marriage.

Heer Dhillon

She's a thirty-year-old software engineer. She's been through an unstable romance, fake friendships, unsupportive family, messy affairs, and a lot of other storms in her thirty years of existence. Having had enough of the fast-paced selfish city life she relocates to Rishikesh and starts living with her grandma.

Heer's life is laid-back and peaceful with her loving grandmother. Until her grandmother's death disrupts her livelihood. She would do anything but shift back into her parental home as her grandmother's will directs her to. The older woman didn't want her to live alone. She has two options either to move in with her parents or marry. When her parents suggest getting married she gives a green signal to it. She'd rather live with a stranger than her parents, elder brother, his wife, and their kids.

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

Do add this new book to your reading list and join the journey of Kabir and Heer as they set out to find their safe place, their home!

° completed °

━━━━━━━━»•»🌸«•«━

━━━━━━━━»•»🌸«•«━

Karan and Aditi have been happily married for a few months now. However, Aditi has to relocate to another city for a new project for a couple of months.

Cities apart but a click away.

Will their LDR survive the test of time?

━»•»🌸«•«━━━━━━━━

This one is mostly written as dialogues but occasionally there will be complete narrative chapters. 

━━━━━»•»🌸«•«━━━━

Do add this new book to your reading list and join the journey of Karan and Aditi as they survive a long distance relationship!

° completed °

━━༻🌸༺━━━

Date Me!

One evening by the beach while she sat looking at the horizon and talking to the waves, she met a stranger. She had no clue that - from that very moment, her life was going to take a turn!

The one in which Taara finds herself charmed by a guy she barely knows anything about.

━━༻🌸༺━━━

Join the journey of Taara and Aayush as they try to understand the soft feelings of affection that bind them to each other.

° completed °

Sharanya is close to turning thirty, she has no hopes of marriage or a relationship

Sharanya is close to turning thirty, she has no hopes of marriage or a relationship. She's going about her day to day life surviving whatever comes her way. Until one day, Gargi, her best friend introduces her to a man, a prospective suitor. 

Nikhil has neglected his personal life for a long time, prioritizing his professional life. However, he's left with a hollow that's difficult to fill all by himself. He passively believes that a marriage may be the solution.

This is the story of the events that follow after Sharanya and Nikhil, two individuals who barely have any instant similarities, meet.

#arrangedmarriage #akwardness #friendship #togetherness

━━━━»•»🌸«•«━━━━

📚

Happy Reading!

(Links can be found in the comment section as well as below the chapter, it is called External Link)

-Anami!♡