Chapter 11

Chapter 11

* Aneesha *

I woke up to someone gently caressing my hair. I parted my eyelids slightly to witness a handsome man's face. Wait did I say handsome? I used that for Sidhanth? Since when? My eyes were now wide open.

"Morning sweetheart." He grinned.

I smiled. Sweetheart? Cheesy, much!

"Are you going to smile at me like that the entire day or we stick to our day two plans?" He asked gently caressing my hair. I loved it. I remembered my mother waking me up like that. I felt the same love radiate from his touch. Can I kiss his hand like I used to kiss Mumma's?

I hesitantly held his palm. I did not find the courage to kiss it though. He was now looking at me intently. I noted as his gaze flickered down to my lips. I hoped he wasn't thinking of a kiss. If he was he would've to meet disappointment. There was no way I was letting him kiss without me brushing my teeth and getting that bad smell out of my mouth.

"Anni?" He called my name. It sounded so sweet from his voice. What! What's happening to me? Sounded sweet?

"Hmm.." I hummed admiring the color of his eyes.

"Umm, get up. I am all dressed for the day. It's nine."

"It's what?" I shrieked, sitting up.

"Nine, good morning," he answered, amused.

The moment I sat up, it struck me, I was on my periods. My back ached. Last entire evening I had aching limbs by the night when I walked into the washroom after that kiss I knew why. That took me back to the other important events of the night. Our kiss. Kisses, would be grammatically  right perhaps. As a natural reflex my body tensed up, now realising that Mr.Husband was sitting right next to me on the same freaking single bed.

"Earth to Anni." He exclaimed amused. "Tell me what you're thinking?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"Nothing." I said coloring up.

"Liar." He whispered huskily. I quickly nodded getting out of bed. "Give me some time I will be ready." I said quickly making my way to my luggage.

"Where are we going?" I turned to him.

"Beach." He smiled answering, he was now half-laying on the same bed I had been sleeping on his phone in his hand. Sexy!

"Beach." I repeated wondering what to wear. Out of habit I looked out of the window. The weather was cool with sun-rays playing peek-a-boo. I pondered. Then I took out my black jeans and thinking a little more I put it back and fished out my denim capris. I brought out my pink and white stripped top and my undergarments. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. He wasn't looking. I quickly grabbed a sanitary napkin and made a beeline to the washroom.