Chapter 16

Chapter 16

* Sidhanth *

I wonder what it was that drew me closer to her. The fact that I loved how she kissed or the sight of her sitting by me, with wet hair and radiant glow on her face. Last night I had to take a long cold shower after that almost hot make out we were heading to. I loved her scent, it was perhaps a mix of her shampoo's and perfume. I broke apart when I felt her struggling for air. 

"Sid!" She groaned. I grinned cheekily moving from above her.

"I will have to brush again. " she chided rising up. 

"That is how you can wake me up. It would be a very efficient way you know." I grinned teasingly, I liked how she blushed and then to deviate my attention she'd drift the topic or mock me. She had no clue I was awake when she was busy semi-drying her hair. Sexy sight honestly.

"You mustn't kiss me when you haven't brushed, Sid." There she tried to shift my attention to the conversation from her face, that was flushed.

"But your response said something else." I whispered moving closer to her. She jabbed her finger over the tshirt's fabric over my chest.

"Sid!" She exclaimed nodding her head disapprovingly getting off the bed. "Bad boy." She scrunched up her nose, how adorable! 

"You haven't even met the bad boy in me. " I winked at her walking over to the bathroom. 

"Wait. I need to brush." She said walking hurriedly past me.

"I need to brush too." I said entering the bathroom after her. The bathroom smelt of her shampoo. 

"Wait, till I am done." She said picking up her toothbrush.

"I could say the same." I teased, taking the toothpaste tube before she could.

"Sidhanth Kumar!" 

I chuckled. "We can brush together but I need to pee first." I spoke. She sheepishly walked out of the washroom without a word.

"You can come." I spoke opening the door.

"No, its fine you go first." She said hesitantly.

"I won't eat you up." I said disappointed at her change of mind. 

A minute later she was beside me brushing her teeth. I had never in my wildest dream imagined a brushing companion. I stared at her lost in thoughts. 

She was different. Life with her was different and I was loving every bit of it. Even the tiniest part or chore of my mundane life became a big event. Ever since I had started sharing my life with her, everyday was eventful. Life became less boring. Maybe this is what sharing always brings abundance meant. Smiling through my eyes I continued brushing. Wondering how far that day was when we'd actually bath together. Damn, my thoughts. I flushed out the thoughts before things in my head got hot and I got horny.