Chapter 15

Chapter 15

* Aneesha *

We finally reached our room at half past nine at night. We had a lovely time at the Aurbindo Ashram after which we explored the local markets. But, my thighs hurt. I need some rest desperately. The day had been tiring but lovely. I laid on the bed as soon as we entered inside quickly getting rid of my sandals.

"God, this feels so good!" I sighed as my back felt better against the mattress.

"Don't you plan to change for the night?"

"I have to." I sighed exhausted. "What's the itinerary for tomorrow?"

"We'll leave early tomorrow morning so that we can spend good time at the Auroville. It's one of the best places in India. After lunch we'll hit the highway. Sounds fine to you?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"Sounds good." I got up from the bed to quickly freshen up for bedtime. Just the mere though of sleep made me feel good.

* * *

I walked out of the washroom to find Sid making my bed. So thoughtful of him. I walked up to the other side helping him. Then we silently made the other bed ready for him. Once done, I approached him.

His eyes had this warmth that made me want to melt in them. "Thank you." I spoke softly putting my arms around him, hugging him. He reciprocated snaking his arms around my back burying his head over my shoulder.

"I enjoyed the day." He whispered.

"I did too." I answered not wanting to break away from that embrace.

There was silence, we stayed in the embrace. "We should do this often." He whispered his voice sounding husky to my ears.

"Do what?" I asked softly.

"Hugs." He answered in a hushed voice and I smiled.

"I don't mind." I kissed his cheek not pulling my hands away.

His hold tightened around me, my body pasted to his. My bosom pressed against his hard chest made all the sexy thoughts flash in my mind. I so wished it wasn't one of those days of the month and my thighs weren't aching, maybe this could've transformed to our first. 

I was acting so desperate, but then I had no control over it. He was more attractive than I had ever found any man. There was this sense of belonging I had developed in the past few days. Was it love? If it was, it was more beautiful than any poet had ever described it. I pulled back.

His hand caressed my cheek, his blazing eyes looked at me with fire this time. He tilted his head gently brushing his lips against mine. Oh, I was reduced to a jelly. I responded steadily to the movements over my lips.