Chapter 21

Chapter 21

* Aneesha *

To say, I was shocked to learn that my mother had already told him about my past relationship with Nishanth would be a degree shy of understatement. I was a very private person. The minute I heard his confession I was disappointed. 

However, when he explained why he still wanted to know the truth from me my respect and love for him increased. I indeed found it hard to trust people. Saying yes to an arranged marriage was the biggest leap of faith I had taken. When he began explaining himself further I knew I had to tell him that I trusted him. That I appreciated his efforts to make our marriage work. That I appreciated the time and space he had given me to trust him. That I respected him. That — I was in love

Thinking no further, I presses my lips against his. Putting to an end all his explanation and doubts. Moving closer,  I wrapped my arms around him. He let me take the lead. I loved that about him. He gave me an equal chance. At anything for that matter. We were equals in the relationship. 

He did not command rather he made cute, heart-warming requests. He did not force, he waited. He did not get tired of me, he showed as though he couldn't get enough of me. My lips tried to memorise the shape and feel of his. 

I felt his arms around me, his palm caressing my back. I moaned, as a wave of pleasure coursed through my being, as his one hand squeezed my rearside. I had never been touched in such an intensely sexual way before. But all I wanted was more of it all. He pulled away breathing heavily. It was when his gaze met mine that I felt shy under his gaze. He pressed his lips against my cheek dangerously close to my lips breathing hard. 

"You took my breath away!" He whispered, his voice deep amd husky.

I blushed. Wanting to hide my face from his gaze, I hugged him, burying my face into his chest. I could hear his heart beating madly. Momentarily, I wondered whether it was mine or his. It did not matter, cause we both were in the same boat.

I felt him lower his head, kissing the skin at my neck. My hand moved on his back. His hot breath on my skin, left me wanting for more. I hitched in a breath clutching tighter on to the shirt at his back. He placed wet kisses all the way up to my ear. 

I was thoroughly enjoying this new found intimacy. I did not what him to stop but I did not want him to go any further either. I was anxious, but excited. I wanted to explore intimacy with him. But my heart reacted in an odd way. Skipping beats and racing like it had never before. I couldn't comprehend what it wanted. My mind went numb with his touches. Touches that created havoc and lingered on my skin as though like testimony to his passion.

Before I knew, he had carried me to the couch. Wasting no time he hovered upon me letting his lips meet mine. I parted my lips quickly as though dying to be kissed. This time he wasn't slow or giving like the previous time. This time he was demanding and wild. 

I moaned as he nibbled on my lips, my legs closing quickly against one another in response to what he did to me. His hands caressed my shoulder and went lower rubbing my bare arms. He was like a magician and his kiss — his trick. My arms reached up and tangled around his neck. I tried to dominate the kiss but he was adamant. I tried harder and there our lips were battling. His hands were now on my abdomen very steadily moving upwards while his tongue pushed against mine. That was euphoric and electric.

I placed my palms on his chest pushing him away breathing hard. I took his breath away? He was the one blocking my oxygen. But I wasn't going to complain. He began nuzzling at my neck with delicate kisses. I let out a whimper. I shuddered placing my hand on his shoulder. His kisses grew wet and I shut my eyes, biting back a moan. He was so good. So good at what he was doing. With urgency he shifted my face, once again kissing my lips. I could do this all day, and night, and forever. 

Breathing hard he raised his head. Grinning at me, I blushed meeting his eyes. The grin did not wipe away from his handsome face, I bit my lip becoming conscious. I broke the gaze looking aside.

"You're such a tease." He murmured, with his lips pressed against my cheek, before kissing me once again. My hand moved to his hair. Our tongues were mating, his hand caressed my neck. I was like a semi fluid beneath his body. His kisses were growing to be hard and hot. I wasn't complaining, on the contrary I was loving this rough lover in him. His every touch invoked insane thoughts in my mind. His kisses ignited the woman in me, the woman longing for intimacy with a man she loved and trusted. 

"Sid!" I whispered a minute after, he finally let me breathe sitting back on the couch beside me. 

"I remember one step at a time." He smiled, his eyes gazing at my lips. I sat up shyly. Damn, the one step at a time plan. I realised my top had been pushed up my abdominal muscles on the show. This was embarassing. I pulled down my top and straightened the sleeves that had rode down to my shoulder. 

He leaned closer. I immediately shifted back a bit. He chuckled at my expense. My cheeks burned. He stretched his hand, his thumb caressing my lips. What was this man up to?

"They are swollen." He whispered, lazily looking at them.

My cheeks were on fire." I-I " I stuttered, my mind was still running our little make out session in the head. "Okay." I managed to mumble.

"Take a nice shower. You'll be okay." He gave me a far from decent look and got up. It took all my virtues, mannerism and control together to refrain from cascading my curious eyes down his frame. Did he wanted me too?

I didn't have to think kuch because his next words answeredit for me. "I need a cold one. Take the car tomorrow morning. Good night." He stepped closer to where I sat. I close my eyes, in haste. He kissed my forehead, I smiled in response. I slowly opened my eyes. He had disappeared into his room but had left me burning in his lingering touches. I could feel his scent envelop me. There was no way I was taking a shower. But on second thoughts I did need a nice long shower. 

He is having a shower too. 

My thoughts were growing scandalous by the minute. I need to take my mind off him.  But he wasn't going to get off my mind or heart. Just like the taste of his mouth refused to part from my tastebuds. I sat there for about two minutes, just in case he returned with a change of mind. Cursing myself I walked into the kitchen to get some water. I had eaten one entire cadbury but still the taste of his mouth was what I craved.

He is technically my husband. So I could technically barge into his room and demand my rights. What was I even thinking? This was so not me. This was all a side effect, of his hot kissing and melting touches. 

The blame's on you Sid!

Somehow Chapter 21 of my books get a little hot

Somehow Chapter 21 of my books get a little hot.😅

-Anami! ♡