Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Sidhanth*

"So, did you enjoy?" I asked as the car easily moved through the empty roads. Driving at nights was a pleasure.

"Yeah. I did. They are a little too, umm..."

"I get it!" I grinned understanding her state of mind. I actually enjoyed seeing her a little flabbergasted at the comments. She was cool throughout though. But I won't miss that coloring of cheeks that had happened a couple of times during the dinner. No matter how much she tried to be cool about it all, she was left fluttered on the inside.

I glanced at her as she looked out enjoying the breeze. Her hair now tied up in a bun. There my traitor eyes rested on her legs. It was hard to not look. She had sexy legs. The fact that it was rare to see them because she very occasionally wore shorts or dresses like this one, made me want to see them more. The fact that she wore my blazer made my me look at her in ways a man should look at his wife or his girlfriend or his fiancée.I was enjoying this new feeling within me.

"Roshini, She is the one closest to you, right?"

"How did you know?" I asked, amazed at her accurate guess. Roshini and I had a friendship like old wine.

She just looked at me and flashed a smile. She was very observant I guess. But judgmental as well.

* * *

"Water?" I asked as she locked the door of the apartment.

"Yep!" She smiled, getting my blazer off her. Sexy sight!

I walked hurriedly into the kitchen. Surprisingly, in the last few days, I had started seeing her as much more than the cool girl with whom I could live forever. I was beginning to like her a lot. That was there always. But this liking was different. It was more of the attraction kind. I shut my eyes momentarily. 

Remember you have a lifetime! I reminded myself. Take it slow, don't mess up. 

Hearing footsteps I turned. She smiled as I handed her the glass of water. In absolute silence we stood sipping water.

"I think you should talk to Roshini. She seemed a little upset even though she put up a joyous mood."

I smiled leaning back on the counter. "Wow. You're reading her already."

She shrugged her shoulders, she seemed to be thoughtful.

"I know. She and Sooraj had a fight."

"Oh!" She frowned.

I wondered whether I should tell her more than that. She seemed to be waiting. But my desirous eyes were checking her out, not making it obvious to her.