Chapter 22

Chapter 22

* Sidhanth *

I lay on my bed after a long cold shower. That was terrific scene we pulled out there. I had never bend turned on the way I was when I was kissing her. 

I knew she needed time. But she was responding. Responding to the intimacy, with escalating passion. But the moment she had taken my name I knew she wanted me to stop. I repeated that damn sentence again. 

One step at a time. 

Sleep was away. I lay wide awake thinking about us. Honestly it was hard to know what she exactly wanted at times. But I was learning. I liked the fact that she had unintentionally confessed she liked when I flirted. I liked it when she initiated the kiss. So much that I lost myself in the moment simply fulfilling the long list of my desires. But I still needed a clear signal from her. I did not want her to respond out of lust or heat of the moment. I wondered if she desired me as much as I desired her. I was doing practically everything I possibly could, even those things I never saw my self doing. But I was trying. 

* * *

I woke up the next morning with a note beside my phone. I smiled picking it up. On it was scribbled:

Good morning Sid,

I've packed your snacks and breakfast is in the container beside the microwave, heat it before eating.

Love,

Anni 💋

I grinned caressing the lipstick mark at the end. She literally had kissed the paper. What a stupid way to waste a kiss!

I walked up to my wardrobe and found a sticky note there as well. Amused I took it in my hand, smiling at what it said:

Dear Mr.Flirt

You looked wonderful in that white shirt, but blue suits you better. ;)

Love,

Anni 💋

Jeez, this woman was cute  stupid and funny. She did not have to do this early in the morning. I picked out a blue shirt and black denims. Smiling I walked into the shower. She cared for me. It wasn't hard to fall for her. It was as easy as a free fall under gravity.

Humming a random tune, I stood before the mirror, buttoning the buttons at my sleeves' end.

There yet another note near the edge of the mirror.

Dear Sidhanth,

Your new perfume is too good. Don't over do it but.