Chapter 21- Back To Normal

Chapter 21- Back to normal

Perries POV

I woke up at 7 in the morning. I love my sleep but today is going to be a great day so I need it to last. I got up, had a shower and got ready for the day. It was 8 when I was finished so I walked out my door. Before I started walking down the stairs I heard a door close behind me. I turned around to find Jade.

"Good morning Jade" I smiled.

"Oh Hi Perrie" she said nervously.

"Are you ok? You seem kinda nervous."

"Oh yeah just a little tired. I'll go back to bed" she said while walking back into the room.

"I thought that was your room" I said referring to the one next to mine.

"Um it is Im just so tired and confused. I'm gonna go back to bed" she quickly waddled across to her door.

I stared blankly at her weirdness before it all clicked.

"Omg that's Harry's room. Jade! You didn't did you? Wow! What?"

"Perrie please be quiet you'll wake everyone."

"Jade, I can't believe you slept with Harry."

"I did not sleep with Harry I just slept in a bed next to him" she said as she started to blush.

"Aw your a little cutie" I pinched her check then walked downstairs.

I heard her sign then walk into her room. Well I think it was her room.

I went to the kitchen and found Zayn making pancakes.

"Morning Zayn."

"Dammit I was hoping to surprise you with breakfast in bed."

"Aw I'm sorry. Do you want me to go back to bed?"

"Well since your up maybe you can help me" he said showing me his burnt pancake.

I laughed then started helping him with the pancakes. I have a feeling this date is going to be amazing.

By 10:00 everyone was awake and ready for the day.

"Guys Simons here" I heard Liam call from the lounge.

We all walked in and found Simon and Liam on the couch.

"Hello. Now the sleepover was very successful except for that little mishap yesterday."

"Little mishap?" Jade said.

"Ok big mishap. But don't worry we managed to keep that out of the publics eye and will be able to deal with the issue without the whole world finding out. As far as the fans know you all have been having an amazing time hanging out with each other. Anyway back to business. I came here to talk about two things. First things first the trial will be on Tuesday next week and you all will be expected to attend and will have to tell your parts of the story. I'm going to have a lawyer come in tomorrow to go through everything and make sure we put him and his friends behind bars. Obviously Jade, you will be the centre of attention as it affected you the most. Secondly is what's happening next. I have noticed how close you all have gotten together so I'm going to give you's a two week Holiday together. I feel like you need to get away and have a little break. I best be on my way. I'll give you more information tomorrow. goodbye."

With that he stood up and left.

"Well that was interesting" Louis spoke.

"Yeah."

"Ok cool I'm gonna go JUMP IN THE POOL" he yelled the last part while running to the pool taking of his top and jumping in.

We all looked at him before shortly following. I'm so glad things are back to normal.