Chapter 28- Party

Chapter 28- Party

Jade's POV

"So, do you love me?" Harry asked, his green eyes pouring into mine.

I just stared at him at a lost for words. I do love him I already figured that out but why can't I just tell him that. 

"I, I" I started to talk but was interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

"Hello" I answered, not checking the caller id.

"Jade, where are you?" The voice which I recognised to be Perrie asked.

"I'm out with Harry. Why?"

"Because the party is starting in half an hour so you need to get your butt over here asap."

"Ok, ok I'll be there soon just give me a second."

I hung up and looked up to find Harry staring at me with a confused look.

"We should go the party is about to start" I told him, getting ready to stand up.

"Wait" He said grabbing my hand "Please answer my question."

I looked at him for a second then just smiled. He was so adorable.

"Of course Harry, I never stopped."

His face light up and he immediately pulled me in for a kiss. It felt like sparks were flying everywhere. I don't know how long we kissed for but I didn't want it to end. Eventually we broke apart and just burst into laughter.

"C'mon, we have a party to get to" He said, while standing up and guiding me to the doors. 

Perrie's POV

"Where are they? They are disrespecting the laws of parties" Louis paced, annoyed.

"What laws of parties?" Jesy asked.

We were all sitting in the lounge room waiting for our guest to show up for the party.

"If someone go's through the effort to plan and throw a party for you then you need to have the decency to turn up on time" He sassed.

"Calm down Louis I'm sure they will be here at any moment" Just as I said that the door opened and in walked a rather happy Jade and Harry.

"Hey guys" They said overly excited.

We all stayed quiet and starred at them with blank expressions. 

"Oh my god, did Harry finally grow some balls?" Leigh-Anne asked staring at their intertwined hands.

Harry bowed his head but nodded, trying to hide the smile forming on his face.

"Hurray!" We all cheered and ran up to them, crushing them in hugs. 

We all sat down and started talking when the doorbell rang. Niall immediately stood up and ran to door yelling, "I'll get it."

We watched as he exchanged hellos with someone at the door and awkwardly turned around, starring at us.

"So I have an announcement to make" As he said this a girl walked in from behind him and smiled at us. 

"So you probably know Selena, um well, she's kind of my girlfriend now" He said awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"Hi" Selena Gomez said, smiling at us.

"Hi and congratulations" We all greeted her. 

Niall sat back down in his seat and Selena sat on his lap as their was no free seats.