Chapter 26- The Chase

Jades POV

The next day I woke up really late. I got out of bed, and walked downstairs but I couldn't find anyone. They weren't in the lounge room, bedrooms, kitchens or outside. Hmm, strange. I called Perrie and Leigh-Anne but none of them answered so I left a voice message. I decided to take advantage of the peace and quiet and watch some tv. I settled on SpongeBob SquarePants as there was nothing else on and who doesn't love a little SpongeBob.

Halfway through the the episode the door burst open and in walked an overly happy Jesy and Liam.

"Jadeeeeeee" they both said while hugging me.

"Hey guys, where have you been?" I asked, curious as to why they were in such a good mood.

"Well we went to a carnival last night where we are so much sugar and we were just wondering around town on a sugar high and I have never felt better" Jesy said before she passed out on the couch.

"She's ok, she just crashed from the sugar and lack of sleep" Liam explained after seeing my worried face.

"So you were gone all night?"

Liam nodded his head while smiling. They were so cute.

"Where are the others?" He asked.

"I don't know, I got up thirty minutes ago and they weren't here."

"That's strange. Did they leave a note?"

"No."

"Did you check the fridge?"

Now that I thought about it I forgot to check the most obvious place for them to leave a note. I am also starving.

I got up and walked to the fridge and found a not on bright pink paper.

'Leigh and I (Mr. Awesome) have gone out to get supples for the party tonight.

P.S. We are throwing a party tonight.'

I then saw another note on normal lined paper.

'Dear friends,
We have decided to go for a little stroll around town. Will be back whenever. Don't wait up!

Perrie and Zayn'

'No food. BRB.'

I'll assume the last one was from Niall. Well thanks for inviting me. I was sad when I noticed there was no note from Harry.

"Have you heard from Harry?" I asked Liam as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah I saw him leaving as I got home. I think he is going down to the lake. He likes to go there a lot."

"Well I'm gonna have a shower" Liam said while walking off.

I decided to go for a walk since there was nothing else to do.

I walked down to the lake. Hoping to see a certain curly haired boy. Just as I was about to give up, I saw movement behind some trees to my right. I took my chances and walked up to them to find-Ed?

"Ed? What are you doing hear?" I asked the ginger who was laying down with a book.

"Hey Jade. Well I woke up and no one was home so I grabbed my song book and came down here for inspiration."

"Oh. Have you seen Harry?"

"Yeah he was here but he left 10 minutes ago. I think he went to get breakfast at McDonald's."

"Ok thank you. Good luck on those songs."

I turned away from Ed and walked to the nearest Mcdonld's which was about one kilometre away.

I walked in and looked around but I couldn't find Harry. Luckily there wasn't many people in the store so no one noticed me. I ordered a mcmuffin, hash brown and apple juice and walked out of the store.

I was gonna sit down but then I saw Zayn and Perrie walking hand in hand.

"Hey lovebirds, what are you up to?" I said walking up to them.

"Nothing. Just wanted to get out of the house" Perrie answered smiling.

"You having seen Harry have you?"

"Yeah we saw him about 5 minutes ago. He had the same food as you and said he was going for a wonder. He went that way" Zayn said.

I thank them said goodbye and walked in the direction Zayn pointed.

I felt like I was on a wild goose chase.

I walked through a jungle like area and found myself at the local supermarket.

I went up to Louis and Leigh who were loading groceries into their car.

"Jade, you ready to party?" Louis asked, dancing around.

"Totally. Hey have you guys seen Harry?"

"Aw, does someone miss their wittle boyfriend" Leigh teased.

"No. And he's not my boyfriend. It's just everyone has seen him but no one knows where he is."

"Aww. Well it turns out we did actually see him. He said he was buying something in the shop. He said he was going to see Niall but I don't know where Niall is" Louis informed me.

I thanked them and continued to walk. I walked into the little shops and saw the famous nandos. Niall had to be in there. I walked in and saw Niall at a table for two. Harry must be here as well.

"Hey Niall."

"Jade, what a pleasant surprise. What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for Harry."

"You just missed him, he was here a second ago."

"Ok thanks Niall. See you at home."

I looked back at Niall's table and saw a cute, brunette girl sit across from him. I smiled then walked outside in search of Harry.