Chapter 24- Harry's Confession

Chapter 24- Harry's confession
Harry's POV

"Harry, it sounds to me like you love this girl" Gemma said.

I freaked out about my date with Jade and found myself on my sisters doorstep. I had just finished blurting out the past few days and my feelings about Jade.

"She's probably heartbroken that you didn't show up. You need to go to her right now and poor your heart out to her or she will never forgive" she advised me.

"Yeah. I'll do it in the morning."

"No, you'll do it right now."

"But Gemma its 2 in the morning."

"All the more reason. It will show her that you haven't been able to get her of your mind, now go buy some flowers and a massive teddy bear and talk to her."

She pushed me out of her front door and slammed it behind me. I sighed before hoping in my car and driving home. When I got home all the lights were out besides one. Jades.

I went straight up to her room and paused before knocking.

"Perrie I said I'm fine" she said as she opened the door.

"Hey" I nervously said.

She stared at me before slapping me in the face.

"You stand me up then come home from god knows where at 2 in the morning and say hey" she screamed, tears rolling down her face.

"I know I am so, so sorry about standing you up but I freaked out because I was so nervous. I love you Jade and whenever I see you I get butterflies in my stomach and can barely process what I do because your so beautiful."

"You love me?" She asked shocked.

"Yes I do. I have loved you from the day I laid eyes on you and I know that I have done an awful job at showing that but I do. I love you Jade Thirlwall."

She just quietly stared at the door.

"I'll go and give you some space. But I really mean what I just said. Here these are for you."

I handed her the flowers and teddy bear that was almost bigger than me. I hesitated before slowly turning around and walking to my room, expecting her to say something.

"Harry."

"Yes" I spun around so fast I got a little light headed.

"Goodnight" she said softly before closing her door.

I really thought she was going to ask me to stay or tell me she loves me too but I guess I stuffed up again. I sighed loudly before walking to my room and jumping into bed.

Jades POV

I sat down on my bed with the giant teddy bear. I wanted to tell Harry that I love him back and kiss him but I'm afraid I will get hurt again. I tried to fall asleep but after minutes of tossing and turning I gave up. I have to stop worrying about Harry and worry about going to court tomorrow and putting those psychos who kidnapped me behind bars.