Chapter 9- Kidnapped

Chapter 9- kidnapped

Zayn's POV- 3 hours later

"Harry will be home soon he is probably just bored and lost track of time" Liam assured us.

"Harry's never done something like this, there must be something on his mind. Has he told you guys anything?" A worried Louis said.

There was a corse of 'nos' followed by silence.

All I can think about is Louis and Perrie. One of my best mates is missing but all I care about is what's going on with Louis and Perrie. Does that make me a bad person? I need to get out of here and clear my head.

"I'm going to take a walk."

Everyone stayed silent. I walked outside and down the street. Maybe I'll bump into Harry. Or fans. I've been so distracted I forgot to wear a disguise. Maybe it will be good to talk to some fans to get my mind of things.

"Hey Zayn"

Oh great.

"Mind your head."

Then everything when black.

Mystery person- 3 hours ago

I was strolling down the streets of London when I saw a familiar face walking on the other side of the road. They got closer and it was none other than my friend, Harry Styles.

"Harry" I yelled but he turned the corner.

I followed him only to see a van drive away and no Harry. I ran after the van but it vanished from my sight. I have to warn the others. Turning around I bumped into something hard. It was a person. Wait is that a gun? What is that rock for.

"Night, night"

Then everything went black.

Perrie's POV- Just after Zayn left

"Guys we can't just sit around here and wait. What if something happened to him? What if he is in trouble and needs help? What if-" "Louis calm down I'm sure he's fine, he's probably just blowing of some steam at the gym. He'll be home soon" Liam was trying to calm down a frantic Louis.

Here's what life is like in the One Direction house:

Harry was missing.

Zayn went for a walk.

Louis was stressing out.

Liam was trying to keep everyone calm but looked terrified.

Niall was rocking back and forth on the floor not making a noise.

Jade was blankly staring at the white wall in front of her.

Jesy was outside talking to Jordan.

Leigh-Anne was sleeping on the couch.

And I was just sitting here watching everyone and how much they have changed since this morning.

The door bell rang, and rang and rang.

Nobody else even acknowledged it so I got up to open the door.

The person on the other side was frantically presses the doorbell.

"I'm coming don't break the doorbell" I said as I jogged to the door.

Maybe it's a crazed fan. Looking through the peephole I saw a familiar ginger with a scared look on his face. Omg is that Ed Sheeran?

I opened the door and standing in front of me was none other than Ed Sheeran.

"Omg your Ed Sheeran! I'm such a huge fan-" "Hello love I don't mean to sound rude but I really need to talk to the lads it's an emergency."

"Oh yeah sure there in the lounge but they're not really sane at the moment."

He quickly walked past me and into the lounge. Louis and Niall just glanced at Ed before going back to staring at walls while Liam come over and greeted him.

"Ed hey sorry about everyone acting rude they're a bit worried Harry has been missing for about 3 hours and we can't contact him."

"He's been kidnapped."