Chapter 18- Jade

Chapter 18- Jade

Harry's POV

"Just give her back to me you twat" I yelled.

I am so angry right now. I just want Jade back but he keeps playing with me.

"Don't you want to know why I did this in the first place?" He asks with a smirk playing on his lips.

"You said that ten minutes ago. I don't even care anymore I just want Jade"

"You see it happened about a year ago in 2010" he said, ignoring my wish "We were in a little competition, I don't know whether you've heard of it. It was called xfactor. Oh that's right you not only know the show, but you almost won it. Any way, we were at Simons house after giving one of our amazing performances when he didn't let us through to the live shows. We were the best group on that show but he picked 5 teenagers over us."

"Who are you?" I asked curiously.

"You don't remember. Maybe this will help you."

Louis POV

"Almost there, cmon got it!" I said as I picked the lock on the door.

"That was brilliant Louis" Niall said in aw.

"Let's get Zayn."

We walked around the corner and saw Zayn running full speed towards us.

"Run, run, run" he kept screaming.

Niall bolted but I stood still in confusion. As Zayn reached me he grabbed my arm and pulled me along but before I turned around I caught a glimpse of a figure coming around the corner. I didn't wait and starting sprinting with Zayn.

"In here" I heard Niall say from inside the door.

Zayn and I ran in before quietly shutting the door.

"Louis, when I say run, your supposed to run" Zayn angrily whispered.

"I'm sorry I wanted to see what was happening" I replied slightly louder.

"You should-Guys come over here" Niall said cutting Zayn off.

I fast walked straight over to Niall to get away from the wrath that is Zayn.

"Is that Harry?" I asked.

A curly head brunette was facing towards us while four figures had there backs turned.

"Mmmmmppphhh."

"What was that Niall?" I asked. He accent can be hard to understand sometimes.

"I didn't say anything" he replied.

"Zayn?"

"Wasn't me."

"Mmmmmmmm"

"I think it came from behind there."

We walked behind some boxes and found Jade tied up with duck tape over her mouth.

"Jade" we whispered-yelled while running up to her and untying her.

She wrapped her arms around us as tight as she could when she was free.

"Guys I'm so happy to see you" she said slightly out of breath from the tape.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked while checking her for any signs of injury.

"I'm fine can we please get out of here it gives me the creeps." She shuddered.

"Yeah let's go""not so fast."

I slowly turn around and see 3 figures dressed in black.

"Your coming with us."

Perrie's POV

"Liam we can't just sit here, we have to do something what if they caught Zayn, Louis and Niall." Perrie whispered frantically.

"Alright I think we should go find them."

We stood up and walked around the warehouse, being extra cautious so we don't run into any unwanted company.

"Look there's a door, do you think they are in there" Perrie said, pointing at a run down, metal door.

"Yeah I think they are."

We walked up to the door and I pulled on the handle.

"It's locked."

"Here try this" Perrie said handing me a bobby pin from her hair.

I tried unlocking the door with it but couldn't get it to open.

"Give it here" she said snatching the pin from my hands.

Within seconds she unlocked the door and flung it open. We walked in and saw metal boxes stacked to the ceiling. It was like a maze.

"This place is so big they could be anywhere."

Just as Perrie said that we heard footsteps walking towards us. I quickly pulled Perrie behind a box and crouched down just as 7 people turned the corner.

"Look there they are, and there with Jade. Thank god she's ok" Perrie whispered.

I saw Niall, Zayn and Louis walking next to three masked figure and little Jade trailing behind. They walked straight past,us but luckily couldn't see us because of the box we were behind.

"Jade" I said in the quietist voice I could imagine.

She looked up but brushed it of as if she was crazy.

"Jade" I sad slightly louder.

She turned around and saw me poking my head above the box. I motioned for her to tiptoe over to me. She hesitated before trailing of and quickly walking over to us.

"Perrie, Liam" she whispered relieved while crushing us in hugs.

"I'm so glad your ok" I said returning the bone crushing hug.

"What are we going to do now they have Niall, Louis, Zayn and Harry" Perrie said.

"Harry's here?" Jade asked.

"Yeah long story but now we need to save them."

"I know what to do."