Chapter 11- What To Do?

Perrie's POV

"Where is he? You texted him 10 minutes ago, he should be here by now." I said.

"It's Niall, he probably stopped for ice cream or something" Louis said.

"Or he's been kidnapped! You really don't think do you?" I replied getting annoyed at him.

His best friends has been kidnapped and he doesn't have a care in the world.

"Just call Niall."

"He didn't answer."

Harry's POV

I woke up cold, uncomfortable and with a major headache. Where am I? What happened? Why am I on the cold hard ground, I'm not Taylor Swift. Haha, good one Harry. Anyway, I remember I was going for a walk after Jade rejected me then I turned a corner and now I'm here. Wait, I think I'm missing something. How did I get here from turning a corner? Was I kidnapped? Well that would explain why I'm in a basement.

"Ugh."

What the hell was that?

"Aw what the hell happened?"

Wait I know that voice.

"Niall?"

"Harry. Thank god I found you we have been worried sick about you."

"Really I just went for a walk."

"For three hours. And we had no way of contacting you cause you left your phone at home."

"Sorry, it's not like anyone died."

"No you, me and Zayn only got kidnapped. Zayn. Where's Zayn?"

"Zayn's here?"

"Yeah. He was in the van when I got knocked out."

"Guys shut up I'm trying to sleep. You know what happens when I don't get enough sleep."

"Zayn get up we have been kidnapped."

"You've used that one before."

"Zayn I'm serious."

He slowly sat up and looked around. Suddenly, his eyes popped wide open as he realised where we were.

"What the hell?????" He yelled.

"Shut up we don't want anyone hearing us. Let's figure out how we are going to get out of this place."

Jades POV

We walked back up to Louis and Harry's place with Ed over Liam's shoulder. When we got there, Liam sat Ed on the couch.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"We wait" Liam replied as he sat on a chair.

We were waiting in silence for half an hour until Louis and Perrie walked through the door.

"They have Niall to" Perrie said.

"I'm calling the police."

"No Liam you can't. The rock that hit Ed had a note on it. It said if we want to see our friends again we have to leave the police out of it."

"What do you suggest we do then?"

"Is their anyone you know of who is out to get you? Anyone who hates you so much they would do this?"

"Um, not anyone who would go this far"

"Maybe it's a crazed fan?" Leigh suggested.

"They wouldn't hurt us" Liam said at the same time Louis said "their not that crazy."

"What about the Wanted? You guys have been having some crazy feuds recently" Jesy said

"Jesy, do you really think they would do something like that" I told her.

"Ok let's try and wake up Ed then we will make a plan."

Mysteries POV

"We have Harry, Zayn and Niall."

"What about the other two?"

"Not yet. They're with some girls."

"Well if the girls get in the way then just take them aswell. We don't have very long so hurry up and get the other two. You have one hour."

Perrie's POV

Jade has been awfully quiet since Harry went missing. I need to talk to her.

"Jade can you help me with something?"

"Sure."

I took her up to the room I'm staying in and shut the door.

"What do you need help with?"

"Nothing. I want to talk to you. You've been acting strange since Harry left. What wrong?"

"It's my fault he's been kidnapped."

"What! No it isn't. How could you think that?"

"While you were hiding I was talking to him outside. He apologised and asked me to forgive him but I said no and then he left. If I said yes he wouldn't have left and wouldn't have been kidnapped."

"That doesn't mean it's your fault."

"Yes it does Perrie. He ran away because I didn't forgive him. He got kidnapped because he left this house. He left this house because of me."

"Jade, listen to me. It is not your fault. Harry wouldn't be in this mess in the first place if he didn't hurt you. Stop beating yourself up. It. Is. Not. Your. Fault. Understand?"

She nodded her head but stayed quiet.

"Good. Now let's go downstairs and help them wake up Ed. Promise me you will stop blaming yourself and help us find him and the others?"

"I will."

"Alright. Let's go."