Chapter 20- home

Chapter 20- home

Jades POV

We are sitting outside of the warehouse waiting for the police to finish their investigation. Then we have to go To the station and give our statements and all I wanna do is go home. I'm tired.

"Ok who tied me up?" Harry asked suspiciously looking at everyone.

"That was me. Your welcome" Ed said with a big smile on his face.

Harry got up and launched at Ed but Liam stopped him before he could touch him.

"Harry he still can't remember anything. I told him just to tie anyone up and that's what he did" Liam said.

"And it was pretty funny seeing you tied up on the floor" Liam laughed.

This time Harry launched at Liam and the two boys started to play fight.

Perrie took this opportunity to slide next to me and talk.

"So Jade I saw what was going to happening in the warehouse but was rudely interrupted. Are you two a thing now?" She said referring to Harry and I.

"Well I don't know it's something we have to talk about beside I just got saved from being kidnapped and we have the band to focus on and" "Jade stop overthinking and just answer me yes or no. Do you wanna be with Harry?" She asked while staring me in the eyes without blinking.

"Well....."

Louis POV

We were driving back to the flat late at night after spending hours at the police station. There will be a trial next week which we all have to attend that will determine that Ashley and friends are guilty.

As everyone was walking into the house I pulled Perrie aside. I really need to talk to her.

"Hey Louis what's up?" She asked looking concerned.

"Perrie you know how I feel about you and I know how you feel about Zayn but I'm just asking for one chance with you. Please just one date." I begged.

She thought for a second before answering "alright Louis I'll give you a chance but remember this doesn't mean I chose you. I really think Zayn is the one."

She walked inside but I just stood their smiling of into the distance. She said yes. I have to make this the best date ever. I know the perfect place. I texted Perrie the details then walked inside and sat on the lounge with everyone else.

"What are you all smiley about Louis" Liam asked curiously.

"Oh you know sunny days" I replied.

He gave me a look of confusion but I just smiled at him.

Perrie's POV

I don't have any intention on going on that date with Louis. I'm going to send someone in my place. Someone who Louis likes he just hasn't admitted it yet. I just hope it all goes to plan and he doesn't hate me for it.

"I'm hungry" I said to no one.

Everyone just looked at me but didn't say anything so I just got up and walked to the kitchen. As I was looking in the fridge I felt someone behind me. I grabbed some yoghurt and turned around to find Zayn.

"Hey Zayn" I said while walking over to the cutlery draw and grabbing a spoon.

"Hey Perrie" he said nervously

"What's up?"

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?"

I knew this was coming and I'm glad he finally asked me.

"Yes"

He smiled then told me to be ready by 6 tomorrow.

I walked back into the lounge room to see everyone falling asleep.

"Alright guys we've all had a big day lets go to bed now" I said.

Everyone got up said their goodnights and walked to their rooms.

"Hey Leigh" I said stopping her from going to her room.

"Yeah Pez" she said.

"Do you want to go out tomorrow just me you and the girls?"

"Yeah sure I just have to run some errands at 3."

"Ok meet us at the London eye at 5."

"Alright goodnight Pez."

"Goodnight Leigh."

I walked to my room with a huge smile on my face. I feel so devious right now.

Jades POV

It was one in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I decided to get up and go for a little walk around the house. I walked until I stopped in front of a door. Harry's door. I lightly knocked and heard a faint come in.

I walked in and saw Harry laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Hey Jade, what's up?"

"Um nothing I just couldn't sleep."

"Yeah me either. I feel like there's something I need to do before I go to sleep but I can't figure out what. Come sit" he said sitting up in his bed and patting a spot for me.

I sat on the spot facing Harry. We talked about our lives and our futures then we just started telling each other really bad jokes.

"How did the monkey fall off the branch?" He asked.

"How?" I replied.

"He was dead."

We both cracked up laughing at the stupid joke.

"Harry that's awful" I said trying to catch my breath.

After a good five minutes of laughing Harry Suddenly turned serious.

"Jade?"

"Yes Harry."

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"I would love to."

We both had gigantic smiles on our faces which was soon replaced but serious ones as we leaned in and kissed.

When the kiss was over we laid down and fell asleep in each other's arms.