Chapter 17-The Warehouse

Chapter 17- The Warehouse

Harry's POV

"Ahh Mr Styles I see you got our message. Jonny, David, Derek go check outside for any unwanted visitors" the leader I'm guessing said.

Jonny, David, Derek where have I heard those names before?

"Where's Jade?" I questioned.

"She will be joining us soon. Don't worry your pretty little head. In the meantime I'm sure you want to find out who we are and why we did this to you."

Standing in front of me were four people wearing black suits and masks.

"I just want Jade" I said getting frustrated.

"Patience."

Liam's POV

Perrie and I were waiting outside the warehouse while Zayn, Louis and Niall were around the back trying to find a way to get in.

Harry went into the warehouse and is playing along with the leader while Leigh-Anne, Jesy, Ed and Simon are waiting in a car in the bushes.

Three people walked out of the warehouse.

"Perrie stay down" I whispered and pointed to the men.

We hide behind a small bush we were near.

They started walking towards us.

"Liam, what do we do?" I faintly heard Perrie say.

"Just stay down and be quiet."

They were getting closer. As they were about to look behind the bush there was a bang behind them. They immediately ran towards the noise.

"What was that?" Perrie asked.

"I don't know I jut hope it's not what I think it is."

Zayns POV

"Guys look there's a door" Niall pointed out.

He ran up to it and tried to open it.

"It's locked."

"Well let's get it unlocked."

Louis and I walked to the door and looked around for something to unlock it with.

"I'll go get Liam, he'll know what to do" I said.

I walked around the warehouse to the front where Liam and Perrie were. I saw three men standing were I last saw Liam and Perrie.

Maybe they are hiding and need a distraction? What can I do?

I frantically looked around and found a big rock. I lifted it up which wasn't too difficult and threw it on a tree close by. As soon as I threw it I ran back around the warehouse as quietly but quickly as possible.

Liam's POV

"What was that?" Perrie asked when the men ran around the corner.

"I have a hunch, I just hope I'm wrong" I replied.

"Are you sure Harry's going to be alright. They are dangerous people" Perrie whispered frightened.

"Don't worry as long as he plays along with them and doesn't get angry-JUST GIVE HER BACK TO ME YOU TWAT!"

Oh no.