Chapter 5-Just Your Average Day

Chapter 5- Just Your Average Day

Harry's POV

She could barely look at me let alone speak to me. I still love her, even though I only knew her for about a month. I haven't stopped thinking about her all this time and now is my chance. She won't forgive me right away so I have to give it time. For once I actually want to go along with one of Simons plans. Hanging out with them will give me the chance to talk to Jade and tell her how I feel. I just hope she will listen........

Perrie's POV

After talking to Jade I helped her clean herself up then we walked downstairs. Everyone was still sitting on the couches talking to one another, or in Nialls chase eating his 3rd? Sandwich. God that boy can eat.

"I'm bored let's do something adventurous" Leigh complained.

"Oh, I see I'm boring to talk to. Well sorry for being me" Louis over-dramatically said while faking hurt.

"How about we go for a swim?" Niall suggested, eating what has to be his 4th sandwich.

"Niall, you can't swim on a full sto..." But Liam was cut of by everyone running out of the room to change.

We all got dressed in our swimmers and met in the pool area. The boys were wearing board shorts with no shirts, not that I was complaining they have some good abs there, and us girls were all wearing bikinis.

"Let's play Marco Polo, Liam's it" Louis shouted while cannon balling in, splashing us all.

We all joined him seconds after as Liam started counting. After an hour of swimming we all got hungry, so we got out of the pool, got dressed and went to the kitchen. While we were all eating I took the time to observe everyone, not in a creepy way, if there isn't a creepy way. I noticed quite a few things

Harry and Jade-as I expected-were sitting as far away from each other as you could get, but I have been noticing Harry glancing over at Jade every 10 seconds. I wonder if the boys know what happened between them? They should right? I mean they were there.

Jesy was talking to Liam, and getting quite close might I say, I must ask her later.

Leigh and Louis were being loud (what's knew) they seemed to be bickering about something silly while Harry just stood there watching them. I have a feeling that is going to be happening a lot.

Zayn and Niall were having an eating contest while Jade was the referee which was quite gross but interesting.

Then that leaves me. The creepy loner standing in the kitchen watching peoples every moment. Now I had the hard decision of which activity I should join. Should I be a third wheel, in the middle of a bickering match, or watching an intense eating contest? Eating contest it is. I walked over to the table, (where the contest was being held) and sat next to Jade. But as soon as I sat down someone tapped me on the shoulder and whispered "can I talk to you outside" but as I turned around they were already out the door. Hmm. So I got up and followed the mystery man/woman out the door.

When I got outside I saw an outline of a figure in the trees across the lawn but I couldn't make out who it was. Ok this is getting creepy. In movies, this is normally the type of scenes where people die but it has to be one of the lads or girls so I think I'm safe. I finally got to the trees and was frightened by a deep, unfamiliar voice "I've been expecting you".

Jades POV

"Yeah! Whoo-hoo! In your face Malik" Niall cheered as he had just won the contest.

I have to say I am really impressed with how much he can eat, Zayn didn't go down without a fight but he was no match for Niall. I looked around the room and noticed that Perrie and Harry we're missing. I hope she isn't beating him up for what I told her, nah Perrie couldn't hurt a fly but she can be quite scary.

Perrie's POV

"God dam it Styles, you nearly gave me a heart attack" I said while clutching my chest, he scared the turd out of me, yes I did just say turd it is unladylike to swear.

Harry was rolling on the floor laughing like a maniac while I was death glaring him.

"How *deep breath* did *deep breath* you *deep breath* get scared *deep breath* you knew I was here" He said while trying to recover from his little attack.

"Well, i didn't know it was you cause you were gone before I turned around and you used a really scary voice and I scare easily so shut up" I said which only made him laugh more.

"What ever, what did you want to talk about?" I asked him.

After about five minutes he finally calmed down and suddenly got serious.

"Um, I just wanted to ask about Jade and if she is alright. She looked pretty upset after you guys came out of the room and I also wanted to know if she um" "told me how you cheated on her, then lied to her face and broke her heart? Yeah she told me" I cut him of "but don't worry she's over you so you don't have to pretend to pity her."

"That's the thing I know she is over me but I'm not over her. I know what I did was bad but I was a kid back then and Caroline kinda kissed me, I know I should have stopped her but I was caught up in the moment and I regretted it instantly" he explained to me.

"Harry, Jade wasn't upset because you cheated on her, not that she was fine with it, she was upset because you lied to her. You looked her in the eye and lied to her, and then you go and date the girl you cheated on her for a couple of weeks. What is wrong with you, it made her think that you didn't actually care about her and was just using her" I said.

"I know I screwed up I wasn't thinking" "clearly" "but I really like her, possibly love but I don't know for sure. I need to spend more time with her do you think you could help me?" He pleaded giving me puppy dog eyes, but luckily for me growing up with a brother who uses that face all the time has its pros.

"I'm sorry Harry she was, still is hurt from what you did. She broke down in tears, I have only ever seen her cry tears of joy so you really hurt her. You have to fix this yourself" I replied

"But" "Hey love birds, get your asses in here we're doing a twitcam" Louis yelled, interrupting Harry.

I ran inside before Harry could say another word and got comfy next to Jade on the couch. She gave me a 'what was that about' look but I just shrugged it off and waited for Liam to start the twitcam.

An-I don't really know what I am doing with this story I have a little plan but I basically write it on the spot so I'm sorry if it sucks. I can't really tell for sure so if it does could you please tell me. It will really help me in my writing cause I'm only doing this for fun so I'm not like that experienced in writing. Also I haven't had Internet in about a week, so I haven't been on wattpad. When I last checked the story last week it had four reads and when I checked it today it had 23 reads. 😄 I know that's not much, but to me it is. It made me really happy and now I know how authors feel in the books I read when that say it's not much but to them it is. Thank you so much!!! If you have any suggestion or just want to talk to me then feel free to comment I love making new friends.

xoxo Jess