Epilogue

Epilogue 

Ten Years Later

Jade's POV

Wedding's are the one day that girl's dream about and will never forget. Everyone wants to look like a princess and walk towards their prince in front of everyone with no cares in the world because they know that they are beautiful. 

I'm about to have that feeling. Standing in my luxurious hotel suite looking at myself in my long and puffy dress. It's plain white with a sparkly silver stripe around my waist. I am wearing my mother's diamond necklace that my father brought for her on her wedding day. I am not wearing any shoes but no one needs to know. That's on of the reasons I got a really long dress.

The tour was so much fun. Ed and Selena had to record their new albums but Selena ended up touring with us during the American leg of the tour. Her and Niall lasted for about a month after the tour but broke up because of their work schedules. After One Direction broke up Niall tried to get back together with her but she was dating Justin Bieber, which didn't end very well. Selena came back to Niall but he had a girlfriend from his home town in Ireland. They are still dating and I even think that he is planning to propose soon.

Louis and Leigh-Anne dated for about a week and then broke up because Leigh-Anne bet Louis in fifa. They weren't really in a relationship anyway. Now Louis has two kids with a girl who he isn't dating and is a stay at home dad. Leigh-Anne has an on-again-off-again relationship which a guy called Jordan but I think they will end up together. They live in London and are planning to have a child. I don't think it's a bright idea but Leigh has her heart set on it. She is now working as Simon assistant because he felt guilty as she was the only one of us without a stable life outside of Little Mix. Louis and Leigh had an awkward stage after their relationship but that ended quickly and now they are back to their playful, childish ways with each other.

Liam and Jesy did date on tour because they were sick of being surrounded by happy couples. I think that they made a deal that by the end of the tour they would break up but it did't affect them. They are still really good friends. It turns out Liam had a little crush on me but he is completely over it and is basically my best guy friend. Besides Harry of course. Liam is the only one of the boys who still produces music. He is basically like Justin Timberlake. Jesy got a new beau about a month after her and Liam dated. He was from another band Rixton. They got engaged after two years, then married a year later. Now Jesy is pregnant and living in Italy. 

Zayn and Perrie went on to date for two years and even got engaged. They were really happy until Zayn broke up with Perrie shortly after he left the band. Perrie travelled for a bit after the band and is now a judge on the Xfactor UK but will soon be moving to the United States to be a music producer. Zayn went on to put out an album. It was no where near as successful as One Direction, which he realised so he quit the whole music industry to live a normal life. Now he works at a butcher and is soon going to get promoted to manager. Zayn and Perrie haven't spoken to each other in years and today will be the first time they will see each other in a while. Whenever we hang out as a group one of them seems to be busy. 

So, Zayn left One Direction five years after they started, which was four years after we met them. The band went on for another year but it wasn't the same. They went on a hiatus, came back to go on a tour for their last album, then broke up for good. Although they still remained friends and all of the boys are Harry's grooms men, with Ed as the best man. Their was a big argument for weeks on who got that position so Harry decided to make it into a game, which Ed ended up winning.

As for Little Mix, we carried on for fives years before we all decided to go our separate ways. It was a mutual decision as we all were going down different paths in life. I was getting married, Jesy was moving to Italy, Leigh-Anne wanted to work on her relationship and Perrie wanted a break from the public eye. We all still remained best friends and they are all bridesmaids at my wedding. Jesy made the effect to fly up from Italy to attend. My maid of honour is Perrie, which all the girls were fine with.