Chapter 4-The Truth

Chapter 4-The Truth

Perrie's POV

"I can't believe you got suspended for starting a fire Leigh" Niall said shocked.

"I was cold and I didn't have a jacket so I started a small fire in the playground, nothing to big" (AN- I made that up she didn't start a fire nor get suspended) Leigh explained.

"Wow you were a badass" Louis added.

All of our phones beeped at the same time.

"Oh no, it's A" Jesy said. She is obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. The boys gave her weird looks. We checked our phones and found out it was a tweet from Louis.

@Louis_Tomlinson-having a fun day with the lads and Little Mix! Finding out some very interesting information about them.... 😜

We all laughed and retweeted the tweet.

"Ok what shall we do know?" Jade asked.

"TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!" Louis shouted while jumping on the couch, crazy child.

We all agreed to play.

"If you don't do the dare or answer the truth, then you have to sleep on the grass outside with no blankets or pillows" Louis said while we all sat in a circle.

"Ok lucky its summer" Liam added.

"I'll start, Perrie truth or DARE!" Louis said emphasising dare.

"Umm, truth" I answered a little frightened.

"Aw, your no fun. If you had to date anyone of us who would you date?" Louis asked, a sly smirk on his face.

Oh, no.

"um, well, probably.....Zayn" I answered quietly, blushing.

"Aw she's blushing!" Jesy shouted, making me blush even more.

"Look Zayns blushing too" Harry pointed out.

I looked at him and saw his checks were as red as mine.

"Ok, ok my turn" I said trying to get the attention of us.

"Um, harry truth or dare" I asked.

"Dare".

Jade's POV

We played truth or dare for 2 hours. Wow time does fly when your having fun. Sadly no one had to sleep outside....this time. I got up to go to the bathroom. On my way out of the bathroom I bumped into someone. I looked up to see green eyes staring at me. Oh no not him.

"Jade" "Sorry I wasnt watching where I was going. Bathrooms all yours. Bye" I said and practically ran away.

"Wait, Jade" Harry called behind me but I keep walking.

Perrie's POV

I was sitting on the couch talking to Liam when Jade walked in looking quite angry.

"Hey sorry Liam, but Jade looks like she needs someone to talk to so I'll talk to you later" I said to Liam.

"Oh that's fine I hope she's ok" he replied.

"Yeah so do I" I said while walking over to Jade.

"Hey Jade are you ok?" I asked.

"Um, yeah, I, no I'm not can I talk to you in private Pez?" She answered.

"Yeah sure".

We walked into the guest room and shut the door.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, you know how I auditioned for xfactor last year and made it to bootcamp? Well I meet Harry...." she paused for a second before continuing. "We hung out a lot, then he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. The day that he was going to judges houses, I went to his room to say goodbye to him and I found him kissing Caroline, I ran to the bathroom crying. About an hour later I found him and asked him about it, and he lied to my face." She explained, tears threatening to fall.

"Oh, Jade it's ok come here" I said while hugging her.

By then she had Burst into tears.

"I thought it was nothing but I really liked him Pez, and I think I still do".