Chapter 8- Lost Boy

Chapter 8-Lost boy

Perrie's POV

"Sorry Louis, there's just something about him."

"Do you think I have a chance with you?"

"Well I don't want you to get your hopes up, but yes you could."

"Do you like me aswell?"

"Yes. But I like him more. I'm sorry Louis."

"That's all I need."

"Remember what happens in the vault stays in the vault."

After a short silence the door opened and Zayn came in.

"Hey you found me"

"Yeah, great hiding spot. I think the others have given up."

"How about I make a tweet saying where we are and see who reads it."

"Yeah sure"

I took out my phone and tweeted,

@Perrie_Edwards-Just sitting in a vault in Louis' room with @Louis_Tomlinson and @Zayn_Malik, waiting to be found. :)

Ten seconds later Leigh, Jade, Jesy and Liam came in.

"Finally my butts num for sitting for so long. Where's Harry and Niall?"

"Nialls in the kitchen eating, and I haven't seen Harry in a while. He probably gave up and is in his room" Liam answered.

"Ok let's get out of here I need to see the sunlight."

We all moved into the lounge room and sat on the couches.

"Perrie, your alive!" Niall said while sitting on the floor.

"Yeah. I see food is more important than me."

"Perrie, food is more important than anything."

Zayn's POV

I really want to know what Perrie and Louis were talking about in the vault. I decided to act like nothing happened between them but I'm still suspicious. Maybe I could get Louis drunk and get him to spill out what happened. Did they kiss? Are they dating?

"Hey, has anyone seen Harry?" Liam interrupted my thoughts.

"No haven't seen him since we started playing" Jesy said.

"I'll go check his room." I said.

I got up and started to walk towards his room. He's been acting strange lately so I'm gonna talk to him about it. He might know something about Louis and Perrie. I knocked on his door and waited but there was no answer. I opened the door, but he wasn't there. His car is still here so maybe he went for a walk. I went back into the lounge room.

"He wasn't there but his car is still here. Maybe he went for a walk." I said while sitting in my original spot.

"I'll call him" Louis said.

A few seconds later Harry's ringtone started playing. He left his phone on the bench.

"That's strange Harry takes his phone everywhere with him" Louis said while hanging up.

"Well, maybe he's still in the house. let's look for him" Liam said.

Jades POV

I walked outside and back to the spot I last saw Harry. He wasn't here. This is all my fault why did I just walk away from him. I really want to be with him but can't bring myself to forgive him. I sat down on the seat Harry was siting in ten minutes ago. Did he run away because of me? How did he run away? We would have heard him leave. I don't even think he came inside after me.

"Oh Harry, where are you?"

I'm going to see One Direction in Melbourne next year!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, I've never been to one of their concerts before 😄😄😄😄😄. I really hope 5sos are opening for them. Anyway this was just a quick update cause I haven't updated in a while.

Xoxo

Jess