Chapter 10- The Van

Chapter 10-The Van

Perrie's POV

"He's been kidnapped"

Silence.

The whole room was dead silent after those three words had been said. Everything froze. It stayed like that for a couple of minutes that felt like centuries before Liam came back to reality.

"What? Did you say he's been kidnapped?"

"Yes"

"But when? How? What?"

"I was walking on Hinds street when I saw him. He turned a corner so I followed him to say hi but when I turned the corner I saw a van drive away and Harry was gone."

There was a moment of silence again before Niall spoke up.

"What about Zayn? Do you think he's in danger?"

"I don't know someone call him." Liam answered.

Niall whipped out his phone and dialed Zayn's number but hung up as it went to voice mail.

"He didn't answer"

"Well let's go look for him he only left 10 minutes again he couldn't have gotten far."

We all ran out of the house and split up into two groups.

Liam, Jade, Ed and I ran down the street as Niall, Louis, Leigh-Anne and Jesy ran up it.

When we got to the bottom of the hill we split into twos. Ed and I turned left while Liam and Jade turned right.

"That's the van I saw earlier" Ed said pointing ahead off him.

I followed his finger and saw a black van with two figures in it parked up ahead of us

"Call the police" I said.

Before we could move something came flying at us and hit Ed. He fell to the ground.

"Ed are you ok? Ed? Ed?"

He was unconscious.

I looked at the item that hit him. It was a rock with paper attached to it.

'If you want to see your pretty little friends again, then I suggest you leave the police out of this.'

Friends. They have Zayn.

Jades POV

Harry's been kidnaped and it's all my fault. If I just forgave him and told him how I felt then he wouldn't have gone for a walk and wouldn't have been kidnapped.

"Jade are you alright?"

I snapped back into reality to find a worried looking Liam staring at me.

"Oh yeah I'm just really worried about Zayn and Harry."

"Yeah so am I."

"Liam has Harry talked about me before we met?"

"Um no. Why?"

"Oh. So he hasn't told you?"

"That you two were dating and he broke your heart? No he didn't tell me."

"How do you know?"

"I was there too you know. I saw you guys hanging out all the time and I saw you leave his room crying. It wasn't that hard to put two and two together."

"Oh right."

We continued walking in a comfortable silence before my phone went off.

"Oh no. Liam we have to go."

Louis POV

Harry's been kidnapped. My best mate has been kidnapped. And Zayn is alone without his phone. He could be kidnapped too.

We came up to an intersection. There was four ways to go and four people. That worked out well.

"Leigh go down that rode, Jesy go down there, Niall go that way and I'll go down the path."

I walked down the path and onto a street. I was about to cross the road when a crazy ass van sped around the corner and almost ran me over.

"Watch where your going you maniac."

The van suddenly stopped and started reversing towards me.

Oh no. I started running. I ran around the corner and up the next street to find a panicking Perrie with an unconscious Ed.

"What happened here?"

"Louis thank god someone got my text I need your help."

"What text?"

"I sent Jesy And Leigh-Anne a text. Where are they?"

"We all split up so we could cover more ground."

"Are you stupid? There is a crazy psycho who kidnapped Zayn and Harry roaming the streets and you are walking around alone?!"

"I didn't think about that."

"I would yell at you but we have more important things to worry about. Zayn and Harry are kidnapped, Ed is unconscious and Jesy, Leigh and Niall are roaming the streets alone."

"Where's Liam and Jade."

On que Liam and Jade came sprinting towards us. As they got to us they were panting and trying to catch their breath.
After a minute Liam recovered and spoke.

"What is the emergency?"

"Zayn's also been kidnapped, Ed is unconscious and thanks to this idiot Niall, Jesy and Leigh are wondering around alone" Perrie answered.

Then Jesy and Leigh-Anne came running up to us.

"Perrie thank god your ok what's the emergency?" Jesy panted.

"I'll fill you in later first we need to find Niall. Liam, you, Jade, Jesy and Leigh take Ed back to the house and wait there. Louis, take me to where you last saw Niall. Liam don't call the police. I'll explain why when I get back. Let's go."

Niall's POV

New message from Louis

*Meet me where we split up. Hurry!!!*

*Okie dokie*

I turned around and started my journey back up the long street I was walking down. Better jog cause Louis said to hurry.

"Niall."

Oh great fans.

"Hey I'm sorry to sound rude but can we make this quick? I really need to be somewhere it's an emergency."

I said turning to a girl next to a van. Hey look its Zayn he's so cute when he sleeps. Wait. Zayn. Van. Sleep. Kidnapped.

"It'll be very quick."

That was the last thing I heard before blacking out.