Chapter 29- Happily Ever After

Jade's POV

Jesy face fell at Leigh-Anne's words and Liam looked like he was going to pass out.

"We aren't, Nothing is, Me and Liam" Jesy stuttered, trying to find what to say/

"We aren't dating" Liam said for her.

"Then explain this" Louis said showing us a magazine. It had a picture of Jesy and Liam and had the heading 'New couple alert: Lesy.

The two just stared at it then Liam ripped it out of Louis hands and started reading the article. His face twisted and turned while he read through the article. 

"What does it say?" Jesy asked.

"It is about our night out after the trial. It has photos of us running around town holding heads and hugging."

"Those were friendly gestures."

"I'm gonna call Simon" Liam said while leaving the room.

"I'm gonna help him" Jesy said, following him.

"No funny business" Louis called out smiling to himself.

Louis and Leigh-Anne high-fived then connected their hands together. 

"What's going on here?" Perrie said noticing their actions.

At this time Liam and Jesy walked back in. 

"So you were teasing us when this whole time you two had the same secret" Liam said smiling at them.

The tables have turned. At this time Zayn stood up and put his arm around Perrie.

"So you two as well" Harry piped into the conversation. 

"What about Jade and Harry" Perrie said, trying to divert the attention away from her.

"Oh come on that was inevitably going to happen. Let's focus on you two" Leigh-Anne said.

"I was just like to input that Jesy and I aren't dating nor do we have feelings for each other. We just had a fun night as friends who had to much sugar" Liam said sitting down.

"Ok Zayn asked me to be his girlfriend last night and I said yes" Perrie said "Your turn."

"Louis asked me this morning" Leigh answered."

They both seemed happy with their answers and sat down.

"We should do another twitcam to clear things up for the fans" Liam suggest.

We all agreed and set up the twitcam.

"Hey guys. So we have a lot to clear up for you guys so if you have any questions then start asking them now and we will try to answer everything" Liam introduced.

"Ok first things first, the kidnapping situations. Well it all started last week, the day that the girls of Little Mix came over to chill with us. I went for a walk because of" Harry paused and looked at me for a second "reasons but when I was out I got hit over the hit and got knocked out.

"I saw the whole thing then ran straight here to tell the others" Ed chimed in.

"Before Ed arrived I went for a walk and was knocked unconscious as well" Zayn continued.

"Then we all went out looking for them and I was approched by a girl who appeared to be a fan, turns out it was Kendall Jenner with a disguise, and that's when they got me" Niall said.

"And then we saved them but in the progress they took Jade" Perrie added to the story.

"But I'm ok, I didn't get injured in any way and my eight friends that are squished onto this couch saved me" I said smiling at all of them.