Chapter 15- Not Again

Harry POV

"Simon, what the hell" Perrie yelled.

Liam, Louis and Perrie started getting closer to him. They looked like they were going to hit him.

"Guys it's alright. he has a reasonable explanation for this" I stepped in.

"Explain."

"Well I was sitting in my office when I receive a phone call. it was a threat saying if I don't do what they say then they were going to ruin One Directions career. I didn't want that to happen so I agreed. I planned on getting closer to them until I could find out who was behind it all." he explained.

"Oh."

"Hey where's Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne" I asked.

"Jesy and Leigh-Anne are with Ed and Jade should be around here" Perrie answered.

I looked around.

"She's not here."

We all looked around.

"There's her bow."

Jades POV (before they were saved)

We jumped out of the bushes and went to our assigned jobs. I went to the drivers door and opened it. Two hands grabbed me and threw me into the van before speeding off down the street.

"Hey let go of me."

I struggled in the strong mans grip.

"No. You will help us capture the boys. But for now, goodnight."

They put a cloth over my mouth which put me to sleep.

Harry's POV

"They took her. How?"

"She was supposed to go to the front of the van and try to get you guys. I guess they pulled her in" Perrie said, starting to panic.

"Seriously! we get saved but they take Jade. Come back take me not her" I yelled to, well no one.

I was furious. They mess with my friends and the girl I love. Wait. Love? Do I love Jade? I mean I really like her but is it love? Not now Harry just focus on finding her.

"What are we going to do? One of my best friends is missing!" Perrie panicked.

"It ok Perrie, we got Harry, Zayn and Niall back. We'll be able to save Jade" Liam said rubbing her back "for now let's go back to the apartment. Jesy, Leigh-Anne and Ed must be worrying."

"Ed?" I asked as we started walking.

"Yeah he came and told us he saw you get kidnapped" Liam replied.

I think he said more but I could only concentrate on Jade. I hope she's alright.

Jesys POV

"Where are they. They've been gone for three hours. No phone calls or texts. Jesy they could be kidnapped!" Leigh-Anne said frantically.

"Leigh calm down. I'm sure there ok" I said to reassure her, and myself.

I am freaking out about them. Where are they? Are they ok? Did they save the boys?

Suddenly the door opens and everyone walked in.

"Guys!" Leigh-Anne and I screamed while running up and hugging them all.

"Are you alright? What happened? Why is Simon here? Wheres Jade?"

"She's been kidnapped" Perrie said, glumly.

Everyone fell silent.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"What? How? This was supposed to be a rescue missing not a trade" I said started to get angry.

How could they let that happen?

"Jess it's ok, we'll find her" Perrie said.

Harry walked up to his room and slammed the door.

"Everyone needs to calm down. We will figure this out. Wheres Ed?" Liam asked.

"In the kitchen" I said then walked to the couch and sat down.