Chapter 15

A/N - Don't worry. I didn't forget about you guys. Come tomorrow or Tuesday, we'll be going to updates every other day or so. Maybe I'll start the Outtakes/Deleted Scenes book soon so I'm still giving you content.

Loud music played through the speakers in the console.

It was some rock song that Elise had never heard by a human band she'd never heard of. Elise decided she didn't like Rock n' Roll.

Amy and Rory played darts while Elise was sitting on the stairs sketching Idris while the Doctor stood in front of the monitor.

"Forty six. Rubbishy, rubbishy, rubbish," Amy told Rory.

Elise rolled her eyes. She'd never understand human games. She and the Doctor played football sometimes when the Ponds were sleeping and she wasn't too tired.

"Hello? It's a double top," Rory argued.

"Wrong side of the wire, mister."

"You're on the oche, Red."

The music abruptly cut off.

"Who wants fish and chips?" the Doctor asked.

Rory raised his hand. "I'll drop you both off. Take your time. Don't rush."

"Er, and you?" Rory asked.

Elise had once again been forgotten. Maybe she needed to speak up more.

"Things to do. Things involving other things."

"Well, we'll stay with you. We'll do the other things," Amy said, joining the Doctor on the platform.

"Nope."

"Whatever you're up to, I'd personally like to be a part of it."

The Doctor looked at her apprehensively.

"What?"

An alarm went off and the TARDIS lurched.

Elise was thrown from stairs. The Doctor grabbed her before her face could slam into the console.

"Solar tsunami. Came directly from your sun. A tidal wave of radiation. Big, big, big."

The Doctor pulled levers as he tried to direct the TARDIS.

"Oh Doctor, my tummy's going funny," Rory moaned.

"Well, the gyrator disconnected. Target tracking is out. Assume the position!"

"What does that mean?!" Elise yelled.

"Do I what do," Amy told her. Amy ran to the jump seat and put her head between her knees.

Elise copied her.

Rory knelt down on the platform and did the same.

The TARDIS landed and everything was quiet.

The Doctor jumped up. "Textbook landing."

They made their way to the TARIDS doors and the Doctor threw them open. "Behold, a cockerel! Love a cockerel."

They all stepped out.

"And underneath, a monastery. Thirteenth century."

"Oh, we've gone all medieval," Amy commented.

"I'm not sure about that," Rory told her.

"Really? Medieval expert are you?"

"No, it's just that I can hear Dusty Springfield."