Chapter 37

"We fear rejection,
Want attention,
Crave affection,
And dream of perfection"

----

Michaels POV-

The car ride to St.George's street was awkward to say the least. I was driving with Calum in the passenger seat. Luke and Dylan were sat in the seats in the back, both of them were sat there with their arms crossed and were facing the windows.

"So, where do I turn now?" I asked Dylan as we came to a T junction.

"Take a left and then carry on down the second alley way - but dim your lights otherwise they'll know we're coming" he said.

Luke suddenly scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"What?!" Dylan exclaimed and turned to him.

"Otherwise they'll know we're coming" Luke mocked "oh please! You've probably planned this and are in on Crowley's side" he snapped and turned to Dylan.

"Oh yeah cus' I would do that!" Dylan retaliated and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah! You would" Luke exclaimed.

"You know what your just scared. Scared, because you think we'll save Abbie and then she'll want me" Dylan stated.

"Oh please, don't flatter yourself" Luke said.

"No - it's true isn't it?" Dylan chuckled "and I thought I had trust issues"

"Shut up" Luke said. Calum and I looked wearily at each other, hopefully they won't start a fist fight in my car.

"Make me, bitch" Dylan said.

"Jerk!" Luke shouted.

"Oi!" Calum suddenly yelled "will you two shut up for five minutes! I don't care about all of your issues, okay? All Michael and I care about is getting Abbie back. So after we get her you can fight and scream untill you are blue in the face. But for now - just shut the fuck up!" he finished and the car was silent.

Ohh, I've never heard Calum yell like that before - and he swore too. Damn, if only Ashton was here then he would have to put a pound in the swear jar. Ashton decided to stay at the apartment with the other girls just incase Crowley turned up, but Dylan said that it was less Likely.

"Okay stop here" Dylan said after a few moments of silence. I pulled the car over and turned off the ignition.

"Which building is it?" Calum asked and looked around.

"It's one around the corner but we'll have to go on foot, otherwise they'll hear the engine" Dylan said and started to get out of the car.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" I asked as we all stood in a cluster.

"Umm, how about Michael and I keep watch and you two as you go inside and look for abbie" Calum said.

"Is that really the best idea?" I said "I mean are we really gonna send the two mentally unstable guys into the horror house with the other powerful psycho?" I asked.

"Yeah we are" Calum whispered to me "have you seen that place? Normal guys like us, with no rage, will get killed" he finished and gestured to the house.

"On second thoughts, yeah! Go on in you two" I said whilst gesturing to Dylan and Luke "we'll stay out here and you know? - umm....hold up the fort incase we need a quick escape" and Calum nodded in reply.

Luke rolled his eyes and Dylan said "fine we'll go in but you'll have to come closer to the door - ya know, for moral support".

They both chuckled and started walking towards the door. As we approached Dylan wearily opened the door and looked inside. He suddenly disappeared silently inside.

Luke cursed under his breath before following him inside. There were no noises or other movements for a few minutes. Calum wearily stepped forwards and looked inside.

Only for it to slam in his face, he yelled and jumped backwards. The movement shocked me and I squealed as he jumped onto me.

"Dude?!" I exclaimed.

"What?! It sorta shocked me" he said and cleared his throat.

"Yeah sorta" I scoffed and turned around.

----

Dylan's POV -

Luke and I walked silently into the house. We didn't look at each other or say anything to each other.

I took the lead and walked up the familiar stairs. There was an eerie silence as we walked along the corridor.

"Where do you think he has kept her?" Luke whispered angrily.

"In this room" I whispered back as we stood outside one of the rooms.

"On 3" I stated "1, 2, 3" he said and crashed into the room. It was dark and cold,
It didn't look as though anyone was in there.

"You idiot" Luke yelled "you've probably blown our cover! Do you even know where she is!?" He stated and looked angrily at me. I went to reply before i was cut off.

"Luke?" A weak voice suddenly cried.

Our heads snapped to the side to see Abbie slumped on the floor. She looked weak and had scratches and dried blood all over her face.

"Babe?" He said and ran towards her. He cradled her into his arms as I stood there watching the scene before me.