Chapter 19

Abbie's POV-

We all stopped what we were doing and ran out of the room. Upon entering the living room I saw faye standing on top of the sofa and staring at Calum like she'd seen a ghost.

"Uhhh...hi?" Calum said, but as soon as the words left his mouth Faye screamed, once again, and ran towards me yelling.

"Abbie! the ghost is talking! Quick what would Sam and Dean do?! Get the salt and stay in the circle!" She said whilst grabbing mine and Jo's arms and tugging us towards the kitchen.

"Relax Faye!" Jo said "its just Calum"

"Calum?" Faye said whilst looking at him in bewilderment.

"Okay? Is he human or what cus' I swear to god he randomly popped up outta' nowhere! That shit aint' normal!" She whisper yelled to me.

"Yes Faye, it's normal to us - perhaps Calum should explain" Luke said whilst grabbing my hand and ushering the rest of us out of the room.

We all chucked slightly as we got into the kitchen - apart from Mickey. She just stood there looking at is as if we had just escaped from the looney bin.

"What did he have to explain?" Mickey said.

The giggling automatically seized and Michael's eyes widened. He grabbed Luke's arm and started whisper yelling at him.

"Ash hasn't shown himself yet! We can't tell her!"

"Yeah, I know that - but he's here so why doesn't he just do it now" Luke whispered back.

"Maybe becaus-" Michael started, but I interrupted him. This being because their conversation wasn't really quiet and Mickey was still listening to them.

"Uhh...guys, your private conversations isn't really private" I said whilst gesturing towards Jo, Mickey and I.

"Right" Michael muttered whist stepping away from Luke. We all stood in an awkward silence for a few minutes, the only sound that could be heard was the muttering and mumbling from Calum and Faye next door.

I heard a loud sigh before Ash suddenly appeared next to me. His sudden entry made me jump which turned the others attention towards him and I.

We all looked over at Mickey to watch her reaction; she looked shocked for a moment before blurting out.

"You're the hot guy from the restaurant the other day - you ordered a hot chocolate with extra cream" She spoke really fast and blushed once she realised what she had said.

Luke and Michael were looking confused between the two of them - I'm guessing because they were shocked as to why Mickey was taking Ash suddenly making an entry so well.

Ash giggled and flicked his fringe out of his face whilst muttering a 'yeah'.

Faye and Calum suddenly burst through the door with smiles and a hint of a blush in their cheeks.

"Having a guardian is friggin awesome!" Faye exclaimed whist hugging Calum.

Everyone smiled - apart from Mickey who said,
"What's a guardian?"
We all groaned in response already tired of explaining everything and answering the same questions.