Chapter 36

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realised they were inside of us"

---

Abbie's POV -

Crowley started to advance towards me, panicked, I took several steps back. He simply chuckled at my attempt to escape and threw me against the wall once more. I struggled in his heavy invisible grip, my neck constricted.

"W-wait" I coughed, his hold didn't falter. He simply strode to stand in front of me and looked at me expectantly.

"Well?" He asked "I'm waiting" he said mockingly.

"Aww....Are you having trouble talking?" He chuckled but I felt the hold on my throat tighten.

"D-dylan cannot be m-my guardian" I stuttered and spluttered.

"Why's that then, princess?" He asked whilst looking at me as if I were mad.

"B-because he tried to kill me - with the fire. Surely if he was my guardian he wouldn't have done that" I croaked.

The grip on my throat lessened slightly and I was dropped from the centre of the wall to a standing position; but the weary grip on my neck still remained.

"Oh, I have sympathy for you, I really do. You are such a.....gullible little thing" he spoke and stood in front of me with his hands behind his back.

"You see" he started to explain "after Dylan saw that you had chosen Luke he was...livid. And he thought that if he couldn't have you, then no-one could. So that is the reason why he set your house on fire, that and to hurt Luke" he finished and reached forwards to stroke my cheek.

"You know what?" He asked rhetorically "I'm not going to kill you, I have a better plan" he spoke whilst walking around me slightly.

"You are both of their weak spots, and I can assure you I'm going to use that to my full and utter advantage" he finished and smiled creepily at me.

-----

Michaels POV-

"Where could she be?" I asked a pacing Dylan. He didn't answer straight away, he just kept walking backwards and forwards whilst muttering about how it was all 'his fault' and how he needed to 'protect her'.

Who? Who did he need to protect?

"Dylan" Calum snapped and Dylan looked at Calum annoyed.

"Where is she? you said you might know where she is - so tell us and we'll go get her"
He said assertively.

Dylan ran his hands through his hair in frustration before sighing.

"There's a second building, on St.George's street. Pretty much like the one where Abbie found me, except he is there" he stated.

"Who?" I urged.

"Crowley"

"What the hecks a Crowley?" Ash asked. I rolled my eyes, he really asked the stupidest questions sometimes.

"No a what, a who" he started "he is one of the most powerful things on this earth. He used to be my boss but I kinda pissed him off"

"How?" I asked. That's just perfect, just what we need. First, Abbie and Luke are missing. Then we find out that this 'Crowley' character could have them but Dylan has pissed him off.

"Well, I used to be his right-hand man. I knew all his secrets and enemy's. If he wanted something done, he could usually count on me to get it done properly. But then came the day that Abbie asked for my help. I kinda dropped everything to help her - he found out, got pissed. So...yeah, we're all danger" he finished and I groaned in response.

Just like I predicted, a whole new shit-storm of drama.

"So how do we get a-" Calum started to say but was cut off by Luke suddenly stumbling in the room. He looked exhausted. He walked through the door, stumbled, before collapsing and gasping for air.

"Luke!" I said and went to help him. Ash and I hauled him into the chair and he sat there gasping for breath.

"What happened? Where's Abbie?" I started to question. His hear snapped up at the mention of her name and he immediately  tried to stand up.

"We have to help her, Crowley turned up and threw us against the wall. I got away but I couldn't get to Abbie in time - so I came here for help. You guys have to help me; he might kill-" he started to ramble but stopped when he noticed Dylan.

"You" he seethed "you caused this" he yelled and lunged himself at Dylan. They both crashed to the floor and started to throw wild punches at one another.

The boys and I tried to pull them off of each other but with no success. Dark growls and shouts of anger erupted from each boy.

"I didn't do anything, you asshole. You took her from me!" Dylan roared.

"She is mine. I got her first - you should have grown some balls in the first place if you wanted her so badly" Luke retaliated whilst punching Dylan.

"You knew I was going to show myself - but you had to jump in first didn't you! She didn't even have a chance to chose" Dylan shouted and kicked Luke.

Ash eventually got between them and we separated them. Calum held Luke back whilst Ash held Dylan back.

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled, utterly confused.

"That asshat stole my girl" Dylan seethed whilst struggling against Ash.

"Your girl" Luke chuckled "oh please don't make me laugh"

"I'm so confused right now" Calum stated "are we talking about Abbie?" He questioned.

"Yes, yes we are" Dylan said matter-of-factly "did Lukey boy here fail to mention that both he and I were her guardians?" Dylan said mockingly and Luke growled in response.

"What? How's that possible?" I questioned.

"Dunno" Dylan shrugged and went on to explain but I cut him off.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter. All that matters right now is getting Abbie back, safely that is" I stated "so you two better buck up your ideas and sort out this little bitch fight sharpish - as Abbie is in real danger; and that's on both of you" I ordered and looked at both of them harshly.