Chapter 11

Abbie's POV-

We had managed to get all of our shopping from the mall in just under two hours. We had also managed to get Luke a job bartending at the restaurant that I worked at and he was happy with that especially when he found out that I would be teaching him the basics.

When we got back home Luke decorated his room with all of his new band posters while I hung and folded all of his new clothes that We bought.

Blink 182's "what's my age again?" was blasting from my phone and Luke and I were singing, rather badly, at the top of our lungs.

However, out jamming session was interrupted when my front door was flung open and it slammed against the wall. Luke raced out of the room and peered over the banister, making sure to keep me behind him, as he searched the hallway for our 'intruder'.

"Luke!" a voice shouted. Luke looked at me questionably and I shrugged in response. Why was someone calling for Luke? no-one knew he lived here, only the boys and I.

"Luke! where are you!? I'm freaking out!"

Michael appeared into view pacing backwards and forwards whilst running his hands through his hair.

"Mike? why are you here?" Luke asked whilst starting to descend the stairs whilst I followed curiously.

"I need your help!" he cried.

"With what? is Jo okay?" Luke asked and my head snapped up at the mention of my best friends name.

"Yeah, she's the problem!" he stated "because I started to show myself around her, like I planned to, but then she started to freak out and throw things at me!"

Luke smirked and replied "did she throw a shoe?" whilst looking over at me. I was confused at first but then it dawned on me; I threw a Dr marten at Luke when he first appeared to me.

Michael nodded in reply and I chuckled slightly at mine and Jo's similar antics.

"Did you say anything to her?" I asked whilst Luke lead us into the lounge and we sat on the sofas.

"Yeah, I eventually got her to calm down and I explained everything to her" Mike said.

"What did she say?" Luke asked

"She didn't say anything at first she just stood there looking at me. Then she mumbled something about me being her own 'personal Castiel' and jumped on me and started to kiss me"

Luke raised his eyebrows at Michael's reply.

"But then she started to freak out again and she told me to leave because I was some kind of stalker. And then sh-" Michael was cut off by my front door swinging open and hitting the wall once again.

"Abbie! I'm freaking out!" Jo screamed as she entered my house. Luke and I looked at each other with amused expressions as Jo entered the room.

"Abbie! there was this guy - you know the guy that you were talking to from the restaurant with the red hair? yeah, well he was in my house! He was claiming to be my 'guardian' and then he turned inv-" Jo stopped ranting as she looked around the room and her gaze met Michael's.

"Why is he in your house?" Jo panicked whilst running her hands through her hair.
"I'm not going crazy, right? you can see him too?"

I nodded and started to lead Jo over to the sofa to sit her down.

"Wait why is he here?" Jo said whilst gesturing to Luke.

I chuckled before replying "he's my guardian" Luke looked at me and grinned.

"So Michael is telling the truth?" Jo asked quietly.

"One hundred percent telling the truth" Luke replied whilst taking his hand in mine.

"Oh..but wait Mike said that you could turn invisible. Is that true because surely yo-" Jo was interrupted once again as Luke and Michael turned invisible simultaneously.

Jo sat there in shock whilst I glanced down at my hand. It was weird because even though Luke had turned invisible I could still feel his hand in mine.  

They appeared once more and Michael turned to Jo, but she just sat there staring at him with her mouth agape.

"So how about we order pizza?" Luke asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Sure I'll go order" I replied whilst walking to the kitchen.

I placed my order and the delivery guy said it would be about ten minutes.

Deciding that I didn't want to go back into awkward silence I started to prepare the drinks for the four of us. I got four cans of coke out of the fridge and four glasses from the cabinet. As I started to pour the drinks I tensed up because I felt two arms circle around my waist.

I soon relaxed when I inhaled Luke's familiar scent. I continued to pour the drinks as Luke nuzzled his head into the side of my neck whilst swaying us slightly.

When I finished I turned around in Luke's arms to face him.

"Are they talking yet?" I asked referring to Michael and Jo.

"Yeah, so I figured they needed some privacy" Luke replied whilst looking down at me.

We stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes before Luke leaned in a placed his lips upon mine. He cupped the side of my face whilst i tangled my hands in his hair.

Our lips moved together and Luke tilted his head slightly whilst he ran his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and just as our kiss started to get more passionate, we were interrupted by the doorbell.

Luke reluctantly pulled away and sighed before pecking my lips once more and leaving to get the front door. I followed suit whilst picking up the drinks.

Upon walking into the lounge i raised my eyebrows at the sight in front of me. Jo and Michael were in the middle of a steamy make out session. Ew seriously on my sofa!

I cleared my throat and they broke apart blushing.

"So you guys are okay now?" I asked and they nodded in reply.

"Pizzas here" Luke announced as he walked into the room which broke the silence.