Chapter 7

Abbie's POV -

Luke lead me over to the table which seated the four lads. He pulled up a spare seat for me whilst flopping into his.

"Guys this is Abbie. Abbie this is guys" Luke said whilst gesturing from me to the 'guys'.

Well that really helped me a lot. I still don't have a clue who they are - nice job Luke.

The red haired one rolled his eyes at Luke's antics and thrust his hand towards me to shake.

"Hi I'm Michael. Unfortunately I'm one of this morons friends - not by choice trust me" He teasingly spoke whilst throwing a napkin at Luke.

I giggled and turned my attention to Luke who was watching Michael with fake hurt.

"I'm Calum - the normal one" the one with blond strands in his hair spoke with a smile.

"I'm Abbie" I smiled back.

"Trust us we know who you are; lucifer here doesn't stop talking about you" the other blond one said whilst ruffling Luke's hair jokingly.

"I'm ashton, but you can call me ash" he said.

I nodded and smiled whilst looking over at Luke. He was trying to fix his hair whilst mumbling something incoherent under his breath.

"Umm who's are your guys humans?" I questioned whilst tucking a stray hair behind ear.

Luke chuckled at the way I asked the question whilst putting his arm over the back of my chair. His move made me blush and squirm slightly in my seat. What? no-ones ever done that to me before!

Michael obviously saw my blush and smirked at me whilst Luke continued.

"They are your friends. That's how we all met actually" Luke stated.

It was obviously a fond memory for the four of them as they all smiled simultaneously.

"Oh cool. Which one of my friends are yours?" I asked the boys. And then dwelled on the fact that it was an odd way of putting it. But I suppose we do belong to our guardian.

"Mines Mickey" Ash said whilst smiling at the mention of her name.

"Mines Faye" Calum said whilst looking around him. I think he was trying to spot Faye and was probably successful judging by the smile that slowly spread across his face.

"And I have Jo" Michael said.

"Oh haha you have the biggest handful then" I said to Michael. Jo is...bonkers. Totally off the rails. Anyone who can tame her deserves a medal.

"Yeah she's crazy but she is still amazing" he said whilst smiling and fiddling with a napkin.

I internally awed. These guys were talking and looking at my friends with such affection and love. It was...heart warming to see. But it was still such a shame that Faye, Mickey and Jo didn't know they existed.

I caught Luke's gaze and got a fuzzy feeling inside my chest when I realised that he was looking at me with the same kind of affection. I immediately blushed and looked down.

"Hey Abbie " Calum said. I raised my head and looked at him as he continued."would you mind not telling the other girls about the whole" he gestured with his hands "guardian thing".

Michael nodded in agreement. "Yeah it's quite a big thing - as you know - an I think we would separately like to tell our girl. Like Luke did with you"

"Yeah of course" I smiled.

They all thanked me and launched into a conversation that I wasn't really listening to.

I caught a glance over Calum's shoulder and saw Jo looking at me curiously. Oh god. I obviously have a lot of explaining to do as to why I was randomly sat with four....punks.

"Umm guys excuse me I should probably get back to work" I said and they all nodded in agreement. "What would you like to order?" I asked them. After I recorded their separate orders on my notepad I walked over to the bar to start to prepare them.

Jo slid onto the counter top besides me and started to swing her legs back and forth.

"Who are they" she said in a sing song voice.

I rolled my eyes. "Just some old friends" I said.

"Do you mean friends or friends" she asked whilst wriggling her eyebrows suggestively on the second 'friends'.

"No, not like that"

"Really not even one of them?Oh, come on!" She shrieked "they're friggin' hot - but I totally dibs the red head"

I grinned. Happy that she actually liked her guardian. Not that she knew that she was in fact Michael's"

"Fine" I sighed "I guess the blonde is pretty cute" I teased.

"Which? The blue eyed or the hazel?" She asked.

"Blue" I said and a knowing smile spread across her face.

"I ship it" she smirked.

I giggled and hit her off the counter with my towel.

"Shut up and get to work" I scolded whilst turning and walking towards the kitchen.