Chapter 33

"To love is nothing.....
To be loved is something....
To love and be loved is everything....."

---

Abbie's POV -

I swiftly pulled away from the kiss and looked up at Dylan. He looked confused down at me, waiting for my explanation.

"I have to go now....uhh, I have to ring my mother" I lied and stepped out of his grip.

"You hate your mother" he said and rolled his eyes.

"Well yeah bu- wait? How did you know I hate my mother?" I asked and Dylan's eyes widened slightly but he quickly recovered.

"I just do" he cockily said and shrugged.

Well something's off there.

"I'm gonna go up to my apartment now" I said and started to walk up the stairs.

"Okay I'll go to Michael's flat, incase something happens" Dylan replied and followed me. When we arrived at my door I awkwardly gave him a hug and unlocked my door.

"Bye Abbie, but remember if Luke does happen to turn up - don't act scared of him. It will only make him stronger, okay?" He whispered and I nodded in reply. He smiled weakly at me and turned to walk away.

"Be safe, yeah?" He asked.

"Yeah, you too" I replied, smiled and walked into my apartment.

Well, he's changed his tune.

----

Michaels POV -
I'm fuming. The kiss wasn't part of the plan - that scheming manipulative little fuck-

My thoughts were cut off by the door swinging open and Dylan striding in. He flopped down on the sofa next to Calum, Ash and I looked at him angrily.

"What's up buddies?" He exclaimed and smiled sarcastically at us.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I exclaimed and took a step towards him.

"When? And with what?" He asked dumbly.

"With he kiss, you dumbass!" I exclaimed, only to receive a smack upside the head from Ash.

"What!?" I angrily said and turned towards him.

"Swear jar. A pound. You" he said shortly and pointed at the jam jar we had placed on the coffee table.

"Really? Now" I said as Dylan looked amusingly at us. Grumbling, i threw a pound into the jar and then turned to shout at Dylan once more.

"That wasn't part of the plan! We specifically said - not - to kiss her as it only angers Luke. You even said it yourself!" I shouted.

"Well I couldn't help it, and you are all idiots for trusting me in the first place" he smoothly replied.

"What do you mean you couldn't help it you fuc-" I started but soon stopped my cursing as Ash looked at me with a pointed look.

"You... y-you butt hole" I recovered and glanced at Ash to find that he didn't class that as a curse word. Calum chuckled at my choice of word.

"Where is Abbie, by the way?" He questioned after he recovered and looked at Dylan.

"She's at her apartment"

"Alone?!" Ash exclaimed.

"No she's with Barney the purple dinosaur" he said sarcastically "of course she's alone, you twit"

Ash, Calum and I looked panicked at each other and ran out of the room towards Abbie's apartment.

----

Abbie's POV -

I threw my Keys onto the coffee table and slipped my coat and shoes off. Sighing I ran a hand over my face and leant against the wall.

Since when did my life get dramatic? I just want Luke back, I thought as I went to the kitchen for a drink.

As I was pouring myself some juice, the lights flickered above me for a few moments before shutting off completely. Frowning, i looked around at the now dimly lit apartment.

Has everyone's power gone off?

I walked into the hallway to check the meters. Perhaps, we hadn't payed the bill - but that's doubtful seeing as we only just paid the rent for this month last week.

As I flipped open the cover a heavy hand came onto my shouter and another placed something over my mouth and nose; silencing my scream.

"Shh princess..... sleep" a voice said in my ear and I struggled but my eyes soon, unwillingly, closed.

----

Calum's POV -

"Abbie?" I shouted as the boys and I banged on her door. She wasn't answering and the door was locked.

"Move out the way" Dylan barked and shoved us to the side. He stepped back, took a slow breath and delivered a powerful kick to the door handle.

The door broke down into pieces. Jesus, that boy got some rage.

We all ran into the apartment and split off in different directions searching and screaming for Abbie.

"She's gone" Ash breathed and Michael ran his hands through his hair in panic.

"Luke has her" Dylan stated as he glared at the wall in front of him.

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"Because, this place reeks of his anger and hatred" he said.

"Do you know where he might have taken Abbie?" Ash asked worriedly.

"Yeah" he paused "but let's hope for her safety that he didn't take her there" he said darkly and stormed out of the room.