Author's notes

Hey guys I am a/n, here introducing u my brand new 1D fanfic.

Actually I don't know if I should call this a fanfic because I don't even think I can be called a directioner. I know there are a lot of true huge fans who had been following 1D since X factor and had been to their concerts, etc. I don't think I am as big of a fan as they are, and I don't feel like I deserve the name of a directioner/ a fan. In fact, I only became obsessed with one direction a few weeks ago so I am pretty new to this. But guys, they attracted me so quickly, I love them so much now.

I am not a really good writer, nor a native English speaker, so if there are any mistakes, imperfections in my book, I apologize. Please tell me if you spot any or give me advice and requests. I will improve and try my best to make this book as good as I can! XD

So let's talk about this book. 

I was just watching one direction carpool karaoke and scrolling down the comment section for the millionth time. Then I got inspired by a few of the comments telling theories of the one direction reunion in carpool karaoke and James bringing them back together and all that stuff. So I get inspired to write a "fanfic" about them. My major goal right now is to write the carpool karaoke. If I feel like I want to, I will also write other imagines like James bringing them together like what he did for Jonas Brothers, or other ways of reunion. 

I really aim to cheer you guys up and bring everyone some joy with this book. I know that with the current crisis happening around the world, it is pretty hard to do a reunion carpool karaoke, the most possible way is just zoom calls and zoom performances. But things might be better in July. Anyways for the time being, I hope my book can fulfill people's thirst for carpool karaoke reunion or other ways. :)

I am truly very very thankful for anyone who click into this book and read this, although I am uncertain whether anyone will notice this. But THANK YOU if you're reading this. A million thank yous for caring about my book and reading it. I can't tell how grateful I am.

If you would like to request anything about the plots of the imagines, please message me, I'd LOVE to hear from you and definitely would take all your opinions into consideration!!

Hope you'll enjoy my lil fanfic and let's all wish we will have an epic beautiful one direction reunion that we've been waiting for 5 years <333

Love,

A/n