Yuma Azeri X Female Reader

As always, art isn't mine! Also please don't attack me if some of the things I say are incorrect, I did my best to research about it all before writing the chapter.

Growing up you were never considered normal, always an out cast, always alone. All because of the things you loved to do, black magic. Sure you never did anything too serious, just placing small curses on enemies or do voodoo, but you never messed with any serious forces. But you had still managed to have a couple of spirits and demons linked to you, but they weren't powerful beings.

The apartments you lived in weren't the best, but after you had lost your family in a tragic car accident this was the best thing you could get. You sat in front of one of your small alters, doing an offering to the spiritual beings that have bonded themselves to you. It was decorated with different crystals, candles, and other offerings you had given to them before.

Once you heard a knock come from your door, you carefully stood up, allowing the candles to keep burning. You opened the door to be greeted by a little girl with band aids covering her face. " Oh hello, can I help you?" She wasn't familiar to you, but then again you had heard that a new family had moved in a couple doors down. The small girl didn't answer as she stared up at you, " Where are your parents?" It didn't bother you that she was here, but something about her felt a little off, you sensed a dark energy coming from her. " Dead. They died when I was five."

That was odd, you could swore that the other neighbors talking about her parents and how they gave them these awful mochi, but you didn't receive any. " How about you come in? I have some left over sweets if you want some." She eagerly nodded, as you allowed her in. Your left over sweets was a couple slices of strawberry shortcake you had left, as you gave it to her, sitting across from her at your table.

" Do you have a name? I'm Y/N if that makes you feel more comfortable." She was practically inhaling the cake, stopping once you spoke to her. " Chizumi." She simply said, before finishing up her cake. You had her the rumors of her parents being abusive towards her and her older brother, so you didn't bother asking about the band aids. Once Chizumi had finished her cake, she looked around the small apartment, " What's that?" 

She immediately got up and ran over to your alter, you quickly followed, hoping she hadn't messed with anything. " Brother has talked about these before. An alter, right?" You were surprised she knew what it was, let alone her brother. " Good job Chizumi, this is my alter where I offer my spiritual beings different types of gifts." You kept your voodoo and black magic books hidden within your room. " Like demons? Yuma has one! He summoned it by killing little animals and the demon bonded to him! Now when he apologizes to people, their yummy brains melt!" 

Chizumi talked about this like it was a normal thing, but you were sure you read about a demon like that somewhere. " Well yes, some demons have bonded to me and other spiritual beings, but they have not granted me with powers like your brother." You were interrupted by a knock at your door, so you got up to answer it, being greeted by a rather handsome young man who wore glasses, and had bruises on his face. " Chizumi! There you are. I apologize for my little sister intruding on you." He gave you a bow and you shook it off, " No need to try and apologize Yuma, I enjoyed her company. I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you, but would you like to come in for a while."

He had agreed, walking into your home. You prepared a small dinner for the three of you, and even talked for two hours with the both of them. Yuma opened up to you about his demon, and you opened up to him about yours and the other beings that surrounded you. At the end of the day Yuma is a very sweet guy and he was able to be himself around you, his powers that the demon had granted him not affecting you. Chizumi had complained about wanting to go home, so she left a littler early, leaving the two of you alone. A strong connection and bond was able to form between the two of you, and it was nice to have someone understand you and be like you.

Time had come to where he needed to leave, as you lead him out the door. " Hey, if you and Chizumi ever need to fled town, come and let me know. I'd love to come with you two, I have nothing here, and I just connected with the both of you almost instantly." He smiled down at you, before nodding his head, " That would be very nice Y/N. Chizumi seems to like you a lot too, and so do I." His little statement made you blush a light red, your eyes locking onto his. " Then it's settled. Let me know when it happens and I'll make sure to be all ready. Goodnight Yuma." You were preparing to close the door, but quickly leaned up pressing a kiss to his bruised cheek, before shutting it tight.

One thing was for sure and that was you weren't going to be lonely anymore, Chizumi now had a female figure in her life she could look up to, and Yuma had found someone who wasn't affected by his powers and he was hopeful the bond would grow strong. Into a relationship.