Crossroads Pretty Boy X Feamle Reader Part 4

Art belongs to ivan_alucard on Twitter. Requested by servamp123

It had been a couple of weeks since the last time you saw Pretty Boy, you were guessing  he was getting caught up and busy with fortune telling. But even so, you missed your boyfriend, it was hard when you couldn't see him for long periods of times. Even if it did hurt, you never brought it up since you were afraid he would get mad.

So you took it upon yourself to go and look for him yourself, ignoring any warnings he had previously given you. It may sound selfish, but all you wanted to do was see him once again.  Checking how it felt outside, you noticed how cold it was so you slipped on your favorite (sweater/hoodie) and headed for the crossroads. 

As you arrived to the crossroads, they seemed practically empty. Negative thoughts started to cloud you head; had he fell for another girl, did he not want to be around you, so many horrible thoughts. Continuing to walk along the streets of the crossroads, you noticed a figure in the distance that appeared to be of a girl.

Approaching her, you gently tapped her shoulder, trying to get her attention, " Are you alright?" You asked as she slowly turned around, to only let out a loud scream. Her face seemed to be rotting, her eyes sunken into her head, and some type of fluid oozed out of her eyes and down her face. There was no way she was alive, especially with the large gash across her neck, " You're the one who is taking him away from us!" She screamed out, raising the box cutter up that she held in her hand. 

You quickly took off in the other direction, hearing her footsteps follow closely behind as more footsteps started to join them. Glancing over your shoulder you saw a large group of girls who all appeared dead running after you with box cutters as well. You ran as fast as your legs would allow you to, turning into a alley only to be met by a dead end. The girls started to close in on you saying various things along the lines of, " She took him from us." Clutching your eyes tight as you awaited for your life to be stolen away.

Feeling a sharp pain go down your arm you felt the blood start to ooze from the wound, but your eyes stayed sealed shut. It wasn't until you felt the air around you grow warmer but your arm still hurt. " Y/N, my dear are you okay?" The worried voice of Pretty Boy called out as your eyes widened in shock, wrapping your arms around him as you broke into a fit of sobs. 

" I-I thought I w-was going to die!" You managed to stutter out as he held you in his arms. " I should apologize, it was my fault you went searching for me, but I promise I will put you as my top priority." His voice was soft and calming as he moved to sit you on your bed. " We need to get your arm wrapped up, alright?" He as gauze and bandages appeared almost out of no where as he patched you up, even stepping out to let you change. 

Now that you were laying on your bed, exhausted from the blood loss and all of the running you realized just how dangerous it was dating Pretty Boy. He laid next to you, his arms securely wrapping around your waist. " I promise I will protect you from them all my dear Y/N. They will never hurt or threaten you again." He whispered softly in your ear, as your eyes started to flutter close. " I love you Y/N, sweet dreams.." Was the last thing you heard.