Crossroads Pretty Boy X Female Reader Part 2

I noticed that that part one of the Crossroads Pretty Boy was popular so here's a part two! Art isn't mine and don't be afraid to send in requests either.

After the night you had encountered the Pretty Boy, life seemed to go back to normal, not really seeing him around anymore. At first you thought it was all a hallucination, that you were just seeing things, and you had convinced yourself it was just that. Still more girl and woman would still be found with slit necks around the crossroads, more teen girls at your school seemed to fall victim to the same death.

BF/N luckily wasn't one of them, she wasn't as obsessed or crazy about the Pretty Boy like the other teens were. As the two of you made your way home from school she started to talk, " I just don't get it Y/N. They wouldn't just kill themselves like that and there is no way it was a murderer, so it has to be real!" You rolled your eyes at her comment, " There is a logical reason out there somewhere for their deaths. Now I'll see you later, okay?" 

The both of you parted ways, as you made your way back to your small home. There was a logical reason, right? There had to be, that night you were just seeing things and you decided tonight you would go back to the crossroads to prove you were right. You dropped your school bag down onto your floor, changing out of your uniform into something more comfortable, waiting for night to fall.

When the time had come, you snuck out of your house, making sure to not wake your parents. The walk to the crossroads didn't take you too long, but as you walked something felt off. Every so often you would check your surroundings, it felt like someone was watching and following you. You decided to duck into one of the corners of the crossroads, feeling some relief, but you watched as a grown woman walked past where you hid. She had a crazed look in her eyes, something wasn't right with her.

It seemed like you stood there for hours, it have only being ten minutes since you had arrived. The lady didn't come back, which you were glad, but you watched as this thick fog started to take over the crossroads. You could hear whispers from all around, it sounding like it was coming from females. Your gaze was locked onto the ground, until you felt someones eyes burning into your head, " Come here for another fortune Y/N?" That voice...

You forced yourself to look up, meeting the milky white orbs of the Pretty Boy once again, the same smirk settled on his lips from that same night. He was real and he spoke to you, " N-No, I came to see you again." You stuttered out without processing your words first. " Is that so? Well the crossroads isn't a place for a young lady like yourself. The girls who come see me are dangerous." His tone was almost hypnotizing for you, as he offered you his hand to take.

" Why are you doing this to me? I mean don't you usually make these other girls take their own lives, why not me?" You questioned the tall male, his expression staying the same as he answered you. " They can't handle the fortunes I give them, so to give themselves relief they take their own lives. But Y/N, you are different from them, since your love has been realized."

It was starting to make sense, everything you all thought was just a big hoax, was actually real. But the Pretty Boy himself was the one that your love was realized by, and he even wanted to keep you safe. You gently grab onto his hand, it was cold, as if he was a corpse. " There you go. Now, let's get you home." He said, and it was like one large gust of wind took over you, and you were back in your room. 

" Thank you Pretty Boy.. But may I ask why you chose me out of all these other females who seek you out for a fortune?" You questioned him, still confused on what made you so special from anyone else. " It's simple, you are more special then them. Out of the many I have met, you make me feel these things that I have never felt before. I must get going now, but we will meet again soon."

You took a step forward, his words meaning something to you, even if he wasn't entirely human. " I think I'm starting to realize your love, just like you did mine." The Pretty Boy's smirk, turns into more of a small smile, as he gently cups your cheek, " Then it should be fine if I do this." In one swift movement his lips were connected with yours, it taking you by surprise at first, but you kissed him back nonetheless. " We will see each other again soon Y/N." And just like that, when you reopened you eyes he was gone.