Pretty Boy X Female Reader X Ryuusuke

Art work isn't mine and the reader will be known as the Crossroads Pretty Girl. N/N stands for nickname. Requested by servamp1234

 Where did it all begin? What went wrong? Why were you doomed to live a life like this instead of passing over? So many questions were left unanswered when your life was taken away from you. Y/N L/N was your name, a beautiful young lady who had never really been interested in the men and even some woman that would ask you out. That was until you met the wrong man who had murdered you in cold blood for saying no to his advances. Your bloodied body was found at the crossroads so that's where your spirit stayed. 

As the years went by you had grown close to the very spirit who had found you there, that being the Crossroads Pretty Boy. Thus the Crossroads Pretty Girl was born and you soon became use to your new life, or well after life. But unlike Pretty Boy you chose to give true fortunes to the ones who chose to seek you out, wanting them to live happy and long lives, something that you were robbed of. Sure you would get mad at Pretty Boy at times for his choices but you couldn't stop him from doing him work. 

" Hello Y/N." You heard a voice call out to as you sat on the edge of one of the concrete walls of the crossroads. It was Pretty Boy and yes he called you by your actual name since he found it far more beautiful than your spirit name. " What's up PB?" And there was his nickname, since you had found it tiring all the time to say Pretty Boy. " Remember that teen boy I told you about, the one who went around trying to stop my fortunes?" All you did was nod, knowing who it was, " Well he ended up getting mauled by my fangirls, well the dead ones and now he's one of us."

To you Pretty Boy sounded way too happy that Ryuusuke had lost his life and was now like the both of you. But all you could do was watch as a boy dressed in all white walked out from where Pretty Boy came. Ryuusuke had only heard rumors of the Crossroads Pretty Girl, thinking nothing of them but now that he saw you in real life you lived up to your name. Your s/c skin gave off an almost heavenly glow, with beautiful h/c locks to match and to top it all of those milky white orbs. 

Hopping off of the ledge, you walked right past Pretty Boy and over to Ryuusuke, offering a kind smile. " I'm the Crossroads Pretty Girl, but please call me Y/N." He was taken back by just how welcoming and kind you were, but nonetheless he introduced  himself as well. It was if he had fallen in love with you at first sight, which Pretty Boy did not like the idea of loosing you to Ryuusuke. But you weren't a newbie when it came to things such as crushes and falling for others and in all honesty you had already fallen for Pretty Boy and could foresee that you would fall for Ryuusuke as well. 

You were surprised with how well the two were getting along, especially with how Ryuusuke tracked down Pretty Boy when he was still alive. But to you, it was too suspicious, it wasn't like Pretty Boy to be so welcoming to others, especially those of male spirits. It was a rather normal Friday night, as you waltzed along the crossroads, occasionally finding someone wishing to have a fortune told. It was nice when it was peaceful and when the ghosts of the teens and women weren't following and screaming for Pretty Boy. Soon enough you were approached by both spirits, " Hey you two." You greeted, flashing them your signature smile. 

" Hey N/N." Pretty Boy was the first to greet you, pulling you into a side hug which you happily returned. " Hello Y/N." Next was Ryuusuke, who you had grown close to over the past couple weeks, as he too pulled you into a side hug. It was a nice and sweet gesture done by both boys and you honestly loved when they gave you their attention and affection. " What's up with you two? Causing trouble?" That question was more directed to Pretty Boy than Ryuusuke and they both knew that. " Actually we have a proposition for you." Pretty Boy was quick to state with Ryuusuke continuing. " The both of us have come to terms that we like you, and we really want to have you. The thing is we don't want to fight over you." 

They both now stood in front of you, Pretty Boy with a smirk and Ryuusuke with a much more subtle smile. " To put it short, we want to share you." Pretty Boy finished off, as you were taken back. Not that they both had feelings for you like you did for them, but the fact that they were willing to share you instead of fight. " I am willing to take up your offer, but absolutely no fighting, and PB you have to keep your fangirls under control." They both understood, as you stepped forward, wrapping a arm around each males neck, pulling them into a hug.

Ryuusuke eagerly returned the hug, giving your body a nice squeeze. While Pretty Boy was surprisingly more gentle, but still held you close. " I love you two." You quietly spoke, enjoying the sweet moment the three of you shared. Both of them at the same time replied, " I love you too Y/N." As they pressed a kiss to each of your cheeks. You may have not lucked out with love in the living world, but in the afterlife you struck gold with Ryuusuke and Pretty Boy.