Pretty Boy X Male Reader

Reader is an angel in this story. Requested by _Scery_Wolf_
Art belongs to Enticing-Goo, who's tag is in the corner.

How did this all happen? It seemed that years ago you were just another human being trying to live your best life, but it was all stripped away from you by a drunk driver. That was all you knew was how you had passed and of course your own name Y/N L/N. It was your given job to help those spirits that have passed on to heaven, and in a certain town, their was high number of suicides in the area and you were given the task of helping those girls and women pass on peacefully. It didn't make sense why there were so many deaths, and there wasn't any reason reported behind them. Nonetheless you were sent down to where they were all happening, the crossroads of Nanchou-shi. 

You arrived at night, but the time didn't truly matter, since no living human beings could see you. Dressed in your white outfit of choice, you looked all through the streets, not managing to find any lost souls. Only people hiding behind corners, with their faces covered, had humans really gone mad? Continuing on through the night, you started to grow agitated that you couldn't find a single soul, when you were told this place was crawling with them! That was until a dark fog slowly filled the streets, in the distance you could hear the soft clicks of shoes on the ground. Then the screams came from all directions, the loud sound of footsteps soon followed. 

The street started to fill with the spirits of all of the women and girls you came to help, but they looked like rotting corpses and surrounded a tall man, dressed in all black. Analyzing him you were able to conclude that he was no demon, but instead had a very strong spiritual presence, but he wasn't what you came here for. Walking up to the crowd, you walked up to one of the spirits, placing your hand upon her shoulder, and chanted a quick prayer. Her body started to morph and bright white light surrounding her until she was gone. You continued the job, but soon realized there were too many to handle, not only that but you had caught the eye of the Pretty Boy. 

He walked through the crowd with ease, pushing pass each girl that cried out for his attention, until he stood before you with a smirk. " A little angel came here to deal with my mess? I feel honored." Furrowing your eyebrows, you looked up into his milky white orbs that stared back into your own e/c eyes. " Y/N L/N, sent here to help all woman and teen girls who took their own lives." You stated, crossing your arms across your chest, as the Pretty Boy chuckled. " Y/N you say? This is my first time seeing an angel and you are nothing like the books about your kind. You are far more handsome then that." He cupped your cheek, making a deep red dust your cheeks.

It was forbidden to have a partner with the job you were given, in and out of the work place, so flirting was something new for you. Swatting his hand away, you took a step back, " If you would excuse me sir, I need to finish my job." Hearing the girls constantly chat 'Pretty Boy' you knew that had to be your name, as your back turned to him, as you started your work. " I think you and I both know there are far too many of my fangirls here for you to handle. I'll cut you a deal my little angel. I'll make your job easier, if you choose to stay down here with me."

Your jaw practically dropped at the proposition, leaving everything you had ever known to come back to Earth and be with this guy? The more you dwelled on it, the more positives you started to realize. Sure you would be outcasted and become  a fallen angel, but you may be able to find more about your life, live not being bound by strict rules, it sounded like a dream. Looking up to the tall male, you stuck out your hand, as he shook it. All the girls seemed to disappear within moments, " What the he-" You let out a yell as he picked you up bridal style, starting to walk away, " Come on little angel, we have some learning to do."

Little did you know that the girls weren't sent to heaven, but were sent away and would be back the next night for Pretty Boy.