Fuchi X Female Reader

Art isn't mine. Requested by AnonymooseWhy
Reader is an adult in this!

Ever since you were a little girl, you always dreamed of becoming a model and an actress, but as you hit adult hood your dreams started to seem far fetched. High school had messed you up, after you had shared your life long dream to your friends, you found that they weren't true friends. They told you that it could never happened when you looked the way you did, but you still didn't let their words get to you, or at least you tried.

Here you stood before your mirror, dressed in a beautiful (f/c) dress that fitted your body well and went to you knees, your (h/l) (h/c) hair done in your preferred style. Giving yourself one final look, you slipped on your (heels/flats), and headed out the door to the photo shoot. It was set at a small park, where the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. The best part was you would be shooting it with a professional model too!

You didn't really know who she was, but you did know she was well known, just by her name. Fuchi. Sure she didn't have a last name, but just hearing some of the other younger models talk about her made her seem like a real pro! As you arrived at the park, the scent of the cherry blossom trees invaded your senses, it was such an intoxicating scent. Now that you noticed, the park seemed to be in the middle of no where, it even looked abandoned. But in the distance you could see two silhouettes, one was rather tall and the other seemed of average height. 

Happily walking up to the two, you finally got a better look, one being the photographer, who was male, and the tall figure who was dressed in a pale pink dress, was a woman. " Oh, hello! I'm (Y/N)." You introduced yourself to the other female, already knowing the photographer. " I'm Fuchi, it's nice to meet you (Y/N)" Her voice sounded so welcoming and soft as you took her in. She had sharp features, along with her nails, blonde wavy hair, and a pair of bright blue orbs. Sure she was tall and pale, not your  "typical" model, but to you she appeared as a goddess.

" Likewise. I'm excited to do this photo shoot with you." With that being said, the shoot had begun. Various types of pictures were shot, some just of you, others just of Fuchi, and some had the both of you in them. If at anything working with the pro model was a fun experience, despite her seeming intimidating at first. You really enjoyed Fuchi's presence, something about her just made you feel some sort of attraction towards her. Soon the photo shoot came to an end, as the photographer packed up his thing and left, leaving the two of you alone.

"For an amateur, you are quite the beauty. You did very well and I would love to do another shoot with you." The pro model said, giving you a small smile, noticing how her teeth were rather sharp. Your cheeks turned a deep red hearing her compliment as you nodded in agreement, " F-For sure!" You stuttered out, but you still smiled nonetheless. As you started to head back home, you felt Fuchi grab onto your wrist, pulling you to face her. She pressed a soft kiss to your forehead, your cheeks now turning a deep red, and just like that Fuchi was gone.

One thing for sure was that you were excited you followed your dream on becoming a model, since you met an amazing lady.