Tomie X Female Reader

Art isn't mine.

It seemed like any other day of class, the same old boring classes, the same old boring lectures, the same old boring everything. But when a new girl was introduced, you felt drawn to her. She was absolutely stunning and you couldn't take your eyes off of her. Her name was Tomie.

As the end of the day drew near and the final bell of the day went off, you desperately searched the halls, wanting to properly introduce yourself to Tomie and try to strike up a conversation. That's when you saw a group of male students around her, practically suffocating the poor girl. You quickly made your way up and reached into the group, taking her hand and ran, pulling her along, until the two of you were at a safe distance.

Quickly, you fixed your hair, gazing up at her, offering a small smile. " Sorry Tomie.. You just looked overwhelmed with all of the guys surrounding you. I'm Y/N L/N, I'm in your homeroom." You gaze her a small bow as you introduced yourself, only causing Tomie to smile and let out a soft laugh, " It's nice to meet you, Y/N." From that day forward, your friendship had grown strong.

You never thought that you could fall for a girl so hard and so fast, but Tomie changed that for you. As the bell signalling lunch rang, you felt sick to your stomach. It wasn't a bad thing, you were just so nervous, you had finally mustered up the courage to ask Tomie out and intended to do so at lunch. Grabbing the small rose from your bag, which thankfully wasn't destroyed, you headed out to the courtyard, where the two of you had always ate lunch.

"Hey Tomie." You called out, walking up to the blackette, as she looked over her shoulder at you. " Well hello Y/N, how are you?" She asked in the same angelic voice you had fallen in love with. Quickly hiding the rose behind your back, you took a seat next to her on the small wooden bench, " I'm doing pretty well actually, just glad the day is almost over. You?" Tomie was now looking up at you, a small smile gracing her lips, " Besides the other guy students being a bother, I'm pretty great too. Happy that I get to spend some time with you."

Her little statement was enough to make your cheeks turn a soft pink, well it was now or never, right? " Speaking of the other guy students, which I wouldn't be surprised if you did, but do you like any of them by chance? If you do it's fine and you can forget I ever asked this but.." You pulled the rose from your back, presenting it to the other female. " Would you like to be my girlfriend?" By now your cheeks were burning a bright red, who knew asking a question could be so nerve-wracking? You tried your best to read her expression, but you couldn't tell how she felt, but the pink tint to her cheeks gave you a small idea on how she felt.

" I-I." Tomie didn't know how to answer, she was always so use to men chasing after her, never woman, let alone her best friend. But she couldn't even deny her feelings any longer, because she had fallen for you too. She quickly collected her composure, " I would love to Y/N" With that she carefully took the rose from your hand, setting it onto her lap. It was a shock to you that she had accepted your feelings and returned them. Your body seemed to move on it's own as you pressed a light kiss to her cheek. You had finally scored the love of your life! 

But little did you know the dark secrets that Tomie had hidden from you, and the men you were going to have to fight off that wanted Tomie, just like you.