Blood Bubble Bushes x Female Reader

This was requested by VampireSiren

As a heads up this chapter will include the vampire from the story Blood Bubble Bushes, but since he doesn't have a name in the manga he will stay nameless for most of this story.

Also look out for the author's note at the end of the story, without further ado, enjoy!   

Word count: 1,444

                                                              ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

...How did this come to be? How were you so accepting of this new area and lifestyle?.. How did you come to fall for him?...

Of course, to answer such questions, we'd have to journey back to the beginning. That faithful day your car had broken down in the middle of nowhere... You were on your way to visit family from out of town, yet your trip was quickly cut short when your car died. The worst part was you were stranded in a remote forest, with no phone service you thought it would be best to look for help..

You were sure of a small town nearby, seeing as you drove through this forest often and would see people seemingly hiding within it as you drove past... " Just my luck..." You whispered to yourself as you ventured through the forest.. There was this eerie feeling it held, perhaps it only stemmed from your paranoia, what if you only got far more lost?.. Your family would be so worried, yet you kept venturing on until you finally reached a clearing..

There before you stood a small town, a relieved smile sprouting from your lips. Yet as you made your way through the thick grass, you picked up the soft sound of rustling from behind you. Quickly freezing in your spot, your heart began to pound in your chest as you forced yourself to turn around... There was a group of about five young boys, their clothes were somewhat dirty and their eyes held a look you couldn't identify. 

" Oh um.. hello there." You tried to call out in a calm tone, only to be deceived by your own voice.  These children held a very unwelcoming aura, making you grow uncomfortable with their stares. " Are you boys from this town? Are there any adults around I can talk to?" You asked, leaning down to almost be on the same level with them.. Even if they were odd, they were your best option.

" No adults..." One seemed to groan out as the young boy at the front rose his hand, revealing a thorny branch. 

With widened eyes, you stood back up straight, " Seriously boys, my car broke down and I need some help." You attempted to reason with them, but before you knew it the branch had sliced the side of your neck, as you held your hand to the new wound with a hiss. " ..You little brats!" You could no longer contain your anger, yet as you looked at the group of children, their eyes were wide with hunger.

Without a second thought, you turned on your heel and ran for the village. What else was there to do? Your wound stung as your breathing picked up. You could hear them after you, as they constantly chanted the word 'blood'. As you finally reached the town you could no longer contain your fear as you screamed, " SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!" Your eyes looked at the various building waiting for someone to rescue you..

Yet life had other plans for you today, your legs growing weak from exerting so much energy in so little time. As your left foot stepped on a piece of uneven ground, a painful yelp left your lips as your body harshly hit the ground. One of the boys quickly pounced on you, his lips greedily attaching to your wound. " GET OFF!" You screamed as hot tears cascaded down your cheeks.. Was this how you died?

Before any of the other boys could get to you, the one on top of you was thrown off of your body. Looking up you were met with a rather pale man dressed in relatively nice clothing, you could only see his back, your eyes trailing up to his black locks that shone in the light. " Get out of here, and now!" The unknown man yelled as the children scurried back in the direction of the forest. 

The man then turned to you, as he offered you his hand. " They didn't hurt you much did they?" He asked in a kind tone, as you gently took his hand. " No.. They managed to hit me with a vine, then they just came after me." You informed him, a soft hiss leaving your lips from the pain in your ankle. " I have no idea where they came from.. You see this town has been left deserted for a few years now. I'm the only one here. I can patch you up at my place if you'd like."

You took up the strangers kind offer, after all he did save you from those horrid children.. That and he was rather attractive, his crimson red orbs really drew you in. So now you sat in a chair as he finished wrapping up your ankle. " The bandage isn't too tight, is it?" He asked, gazing up to you with a soft smile. He was just so alluring.. Every part of him was... " I take it your not from around here, miss..?" 

" (Y/N)... And no, I was just passing through on my way to visit some family. My car broke down." You admitted with a sheepish smile, before lighting up, " Do you have a phone I could use? I can't seem to get any connection here and I don't want my family to grow worried." You explained as the man rose to his feet. " Sadly I don't, but I'd be more than happy to help you come tomorrow?" He offered, as you easily agreed not knowing what was to come. 

You and the unknown man now sat in a spare room he had, it having two beds in it as he sat on the one from across from you. For some reason your neck began to ache, as your hand subconsily rose to it, the mans eyebrows furrowing. " I'm sorry for what had happened. You aren't in too much pain are you?" He asked, suddenly sitting next to you as his alluring orbs gazed into your own. " You know.. You remind me a lot of my last love, your beauty could rival hers." He admitted, causing your cheeks to grow warm. 

" That's very kind of you.. Although I'm sure she was beautiful." You commented as the male stayed next to you, " She was.. The only issue was she was so self-loathing... I tried to help her, but she always thought her blood would tried to leave her.. One day I walked in on her as she attempted to take her own life... Nothing was ever the same." He attempted, his eyes falling to his lap. 

With a somber smile, you gently placed a hand on his shoulder, in a reassuring manner. " I'm so sorry to hear that... I could only imagine the pain you felt." You commented as the wound on your neck began to itch... Why was the wound reacting like this, perhaps it was something he placed on it. Shaking his head, he slowly looked up to you, " Don't be.. I've come to terms with it and perhaps I won't be alone anymore." He admitted as his hand slowly rose to the banage on your neck as he gently removed it.

It was like he could sense how uncomfortable it made you feel, but no... He had peeled it away to stare at the small branches with tiny fruits that grew from the wound. Yet you had yet to notice it, as his hand gently brushed the vine, before plucking a small fruit from it. " I never thought I could find someone as beautiful as her.. But here you are, and this time I don't plan on losing you." His tone was soft, yet it held a darker tone to it, and before you knew it he had shoved the small fruit into your mouth, forcing you to eat it.

" What was that?" You grew worried, especially due to its horrid taste.. Yet before you could do anything your head began to grow fuzzy and your body weak. The man slowly laid you down on the bed, as he gently brushed a few strands of hair from your face.. " Soon you will be awake and will be mine... And you can never leave me." Was the last thing you heard and saw before giving into the darkness

                                                                  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It feels so good to be back and writing again! Once again thank you all for your support over the years I haven't updated! Should I also do a part 2? 

Leave your thoughts, comments, and requests below!

Also how could you all feel if I did question of the chapters, regarding Junji Ito and what not? Once again thank you all!